lol..vice presidential test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

13 If you were William Taft's VP, would the two of you have a combined weight of 600 pounds?
    Yes
    Not since I went on the Mary-Kate diet!

lol@this question

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

You are 55% Vice-Presidential!

Your VP Personality is:
    Invisible-Expendable
    On the one hand, you're pretty useless, you haven't achieved much, and you're not long for this world (or at least this job). On the other hand, you're definitely not alone, since these are the characteristics of a great many of our nation's VPs. In fact you would probably make an ideal running-mate. You may be forgotten by history, but when you think about all the nasty things they used to say about William Rufus de Vane King, that may be for the best.
    As a Vice President, you would be:
    29% Criminal
    40% Invisible
    75% Expendable
    17% Idealistic
    33% Essential
    36% Electable :-X

4. Anika

Anika New Member

You are 25% Vice-Presidential!

Your VP Personality is:
    Essential-Idealistic
    Being a good person and a broad thinker is normally a liability in presidential politics. But if you serve under a president with a sketchy personal life and no foreign-affairs experience, having a happy marriage and a career in the Senate could finally pay off. Your vice presidency will be better than average, not unlike Al Gore's. But if you ever run for president, here's a little advice: request a statewide recount.
    As a Vice President, you would be:
    14% Criminal
    30% Invisible
    25% Expendable
    67% Idealistic
    33% Essential
    27% Electable
    Compared to 106,255 other test-takers:
    30% scored lower than you
    13% scored the same as you
    56% scored higher than you

Oh Tinkerbell, you´re so lucky...not a job for me...I guess I have to look for s.th. else... ;)

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....yeah!!! i dont fancy that job tho!!!!! ;)..well look for sumthin better.....if u find a better job..put a good word in for me!!!! ;)

ha.u seen im 29% criminal!!!!! now thats wrong!!!!!!! damn and im invisable!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( does that mean no one notices me!.......lol! ha!!!!!

u got great marks Anika!!! ;D

6. Anika

Anika New Member

But I´d be quite a criminal myself... ;D

Well, we´ll just found our own gang...that´s the easiest way to 'earn' money... ;D
    Oh, forgot, we´re both not that greedy... ;)

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol u are quite the criminal anika!!!!kidding!1 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..dont go pinchin all the tofu!!! ;) ;) ;)
    yeah were both not that greedy!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D