Lockers/Padlocks

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by katiej22, May 11, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm sure I read somewhere that we have have a small locker to store valuable stuff in our room, and that you need to bring a padlock for it.
    How large is the locker, and how big a padlock will it need/take - I've been in places before to bring a padlock, and they didn't fit! (Being either too thick, or too small lol!)

For example, would a suitcase sized padlock be too small? (I'm assuming it would....)

Thanks!
    xx

2. win101

win101 New Member

The small 'master lock' combiantion padlocks are a perfect fit. I bought one last year from Wal-Mart (cost about $6) although I imagine that they are available online. The lockers are about the size of a standard school locker, you can fit a laptop and a bag in there fairly comfortably, I would say maybe 1m tall, by 30cm wide, by 50cm deep but that is really just a guess! Suitcase locks do sort of work (Depends how big they are!), I would say they would be fine until you can buy another lock.

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Thanks Dan! :)
    Don't want my laptop going walkabout after all.....
    not that anyone should do that!
    xx

4. header

header New Member

Good to know. Thanks! I was wondering if the locker would fit my laptop. :)