Liverpool Interviews!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Oct 29, 2008.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Heya guys!
    SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
    Just got the email from Lucca saying I have an interview on the 10th November in Liverpool!
    Anyone else going then?
    xxx

2. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

me jus need to sort out transport etc and inform uni ;D

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

this is the interview i really want to go to....but havent heard. congrats on you guys hearing!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

HAVE NOW!!!!

well ages ago but the forum crashed!

booked into a tavelodge and everything. feels great to have it sorted.

5. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

6. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

anyone fancy meeting up on sunday evening?
    carla and I were thinking maybe a drink in a pub or something??
    ideas please!
    xx

7. hey guys!

wow it's been a long time since i've been on here!

i've got my interview on next tuesday in liverpool. anybody else on the 11th?

ian

8. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Despite my signature here and prvious post i'm actually going to be on tues. Not booked tickets r hotel or anything yet oh dear! Is anyone staying over up there on monday night who has a suggestion for a hotel that isn't the travelodge (fully booked) and is close to the uni?

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I was given the name of a hostel and i found an international one that is close by..the international youth hostel i think it was called. i googled hotels in liverpool near lime street. there arent many that are cheap to i hope you find one.

sorry i cant be much help!

10. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Good luck guys ;D

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

good luck everyone :)

12. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Good luck to all today.

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

heh ithink it went well. good luck to all those going tomorrow. roger and michelle are lovely! roger is funny.

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

yeah - they really are lovely! roger's really funny too ;)
    think it went ok, now we have a 2-3 week wait till we find out... the hardest wait of all!
    good luck to everyone tomorrow! (and everyone else!)
    xx

15. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Roger was hilarious lol just come from the presentation and waiting around for the interview

But yes.. 2-3 weeks wait... that means we hear before London.
    That can't be fair on London to have given out some of the role allocation already...
    Unless they really limit the number they give out now :s

No attendant.
    :(

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG, thats not really fair unless they know they will have a lot of places left by London, i wonder how many people are at each place and how many places they have to give out!

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it was a lot less people than i thought at liverpool. but there are two days. i think there was around 40 of us..maybe less.

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

yeah - certainly not more than 40 - but more than 30!! (im really bad at judging crowds tho!)
    i was suprised at the number there, and quite a lot of them had attended a presentaiton thing somewhere!
    but i'm sure they'll have a number in mind for each place, and hopefully we'll all get through!
    this really is the worst wait!!! (if you get in, waiting to go can't be nearly as bad!!)
    xx

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wonder then how many will be at Aberdeen, i will be shocked if it is only 20 or something like that!

20. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Hey, I'm sure you all did great, and good luck to those who's interviews are yet to come.
    I was just wondering about what kinds of things you all got asked? xxx