Liverpool f2f Tues 16th 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LisaInWonderland, Nov 2, 2010.

1. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Was just wondering who was going to it and if anyone was staying over the night before? x

2. faye551

faye551 New Member

Hello!

Im going to the Liverpool interviews and was thinking about staying over the night before because although I only live about an hour and a half away we have to be there quite early, so I may do that, unless I get a really early train to give me some time to find it. are u staying over?

x

3. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Yes it would take me an hour to get there but didnt want to risk it! so im staying nearby! x

4. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I hear the Novotel is quite cheap and I know is close to the interview place :) I only live a bus ride away so I'm just going to get the bus over. We were told to turn up 45 minutes the group interviews but when I went at 10:15 they told us to come back at 11. I'm still going to come early to this one :)

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I know this thread is for the 16th but my f2f is on the 15th in Liverpool, so are they doing two batches in liverpool that week? A little confused ???

6. Linzee

Linzee New Member

I think they're doing 2 separate unis Edge Hill and JMU on the 16th :)

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Mine is at JMU on the 15th? I suppose it must be right though :)

8. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I think they send one e-mail to everyone, but if you're not 100% sure on the date of your interview it can't hurt to call them and double check

9. Linzee

Linzee New Member

A girl I interviewed with has her f2f on the 15th at JMU to so they must just really like Liverpool :)