Line cutting

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kimmiedancer, Dec 5, 2009.

1. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I don't suppose cast members get any benefits when it comes to using the Disney rides - like cutting queues?
    I don't mind waiting, but I thought I remembered hearing that somewhere so I just wanted to find out for sure!

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

No line cutting, but you might meet attractions people who will hop you up!

3. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

What about fastpasses? How do you get fastpasses, i don't suppose you can use your Disney ID for it?

4. ariella

ariella New Member

Yep, you can use your Disney ID to get fastpasses :). It basically works like a normal park ticket. The only thing we cannot do is participate in Extra Magic Hours since they are just for resort guests.

5. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

So we can get fastpasses? How is that different to any guest there? Is there something I'm missing lol :p

what do you mean participate in extra magic hours?
    As in we can't be at the parks when they are open later than normal..?

6. ariella

ariella New Member

Yep, we can get fast passes and their the same ones the guests get. You just use your Disney ID in the fast passes machines instead of a park ticket :).

Well every night/morning, a certain park has extra operating hours for the resort guests and you need to be able to show Hotel ID to get on the rides. If you tried to go on rides during that time, I'm pretty sure it was automatic termination.

7. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

wow that's a lame way to get terminated!!! Glad I know that

8. ariella

ariella New Member

Ya, but honestly you'll probably be working the majority of extra magic hours, especially the evening ones. I think the only time I wasn't scheduled for EMH was towards the end of my program.

Wait until your first two days there when you get told different reasons people have been terminated for. I swear the first two days they just put the fear of termination into you!