Just Wondering.... - Character Performers

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by dsacco7, Oct 10, 2009.

1. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

Im just wondering about some stuff for character performers

Im a guy and im about 5'10" but i can pass for 6' sometimes :p
    does that mean that there are only certain characters I can play?
    Also what is it like for a charcacter performer?
    I mean like day to day stuff, what the suits are like, what its like working with the attendant?
    How many different park do you get to work at, how many characters do you get to be?

Just any info that anyone has about the character performer role would be greatly appreciated :)
    Thanks ;D

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

You're not allowed to talk too much about it, but 5'10 is a pretty hard size. Taller is better =) and shorter is always good. you could be friends with the queen of hearts!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

5' 10" is a really awkward sixe, there are not many characters you could be.

4. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

Nono, the Queen of Hearts is only friends with people who are 6" and above. 5"10 is Tigger height.

5. Si-Keo

Si-Keo New Member

YES Tigger is friends with people who are 5"10/ 5"11! I once attended a DLRP audition and got all the way through to the end however there were no contracts available! Clearly too many people who just LOVE being friends with tigger! :(

6. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

Thanks you guys are all awsome ;D
    Im hoping i can do a character like tigger or goofy someone like that
    I would have loved to be mickey but a 6'0" mickey would look strange lol

7. Sofi

Sofi Guest

what can 5"1 girls do? lol x

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Don't know much about heights (maybe mouse?) - but it definitely doesn't depend on gender for fur characters! Either gender can play any role, as long as it is fur.
    xx

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

cool :) maybe i could be a dwarf...^_^

10. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

i would love to be mickey, goofy, tigger or winnie the pooh just hope that being almost 6 feet i can do it ;D

11. Kevus

Kevus New Member

at 6ft you wont be mickey... off the top of my head about 6ft is goofy/tigger height

12. debz

debz New Member

if u go to google and then mice chat ther is some discussions on this and heights and stuff.

5'1 is alice, wendy the mouses, chip dale etc in and around this n princesses can vary cos of heel height.

for guys in auditions they do say 5'10 to 6 sumthin but u can check that on disneys audition website

good luck

13. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it as it's considered a secret of sorts, but I do have a rough list of heights if anyone's interested :)

14. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i'd like to be alice shes cute and i have blonde hair :) and ooh id like to c the list if poss. x

15. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

definetly would love to see the list just to see what i could play ;D

16. debz

debz New Member

may as well put the list up, let us all dream who we cud be lol

alice and wendy wud b so much fun

17. Sofi

Sofi Guest

id love to be a princess but im not tall enough or pretty enough lol :) x

18. debz

debz New Member

hey sofi what height ru? and im sure u r pretty!!!

on mice chat girls wer chattin bout the princesses and they have different shoe heel heights, so then they are all around the same height

19. Sofi

Sofi Guest

im about 5"1/5"2 but i can walk in "5 heels lol x

20. Danielle

Danielle New Member

As far as I know, ICPers can't be face characters, only fur characters. It can happen in very rare cases though apparently.