Just had my phone interview.

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Abeille, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Abeille

Abeille New Member

I rambled on about how it would be a great experience. She asked all the normal questions like why I wanted to work there, how I would deal with the hard work and heat, how I would deal with living with other people.

I kept saying how nothing would be a problem.

Oh my god I'm so nervous.

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

they're still doing phone interviews in Canada? I'm canadian and had my phone interview just over 2 months ago. wtf.... lol it feels like i've been waiting so long for the phone interview results. you're lucky you don't have so long to wait :/ its actually torture

3. Abeille

Abeille New Member

Tell me about it. I guess I should be counted as lucky but I did apply 3 weeks ago, that seemed like torture. The girl said that we'd be finding out in 4 weeks. How did your interview go?

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

I think it went well but I can't really be sure. Hoping for the best :) Did you have Kristen? You are Canadian right? Did she send you the link to join the fb group? She should be sending that soon :) good luck

5. Abeille

Abeille New Member

I honestly don't even remember who I had. I was just so nervous in the beginning. I know I didn't talk fast and I know I sounded normal but inside my heart was pounding.

I hope I get a link to the Facebook group soon!

How did yours go?