Just for Fun - Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by RSH01, Sep 29, 2009.

1. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

:) This thread's just for fun and merely out of curiosity: ???

What you need to do is tell what disney character you would put:

1. Top Disney Villan
    2. Best Princess
    3. Favourite animal character
    4. Forgotten character (a character that lives in the others shadows)
    5. The funniest character

*Hopefully this will take the mind of the inetrviews - just for a wee while anyway!!!!

2. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

1. Medusa
    2. Sleepin Beauty
    3. Baloo the Bear
    4. Lucifer
    5. Timon

3. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

1. Captain Hook
    2. Belle
    3. Thomas O'Malley
    4. Bashful
    5. Pumba

:D

4. merfsko

merfsko New Member

I'm going to go with my favourites here...

1. Scar
    2. Belle
    3. Simba
    4. Flit
    5. Timon and Pumbaa (I know it says to choose one, but it's the combonation of them that is so amusing)

Oh, wow. Looking at my answers now I realize that my favourite Disney movie is pretty obvious:p

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

1. Hades :)
    2. Mulan (close with Aurora)
    3. Eeyore/Winnie the Pooh :D
    4. Lumiere :D
    5. Kuzco :)

This was fun! We need more threads like this!
    xx

6. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

:eek: Not entirely sure that Lumiere really counts as "living in the shadows" - he has a whole song and dance routine for himslef! He steals the show in Beauty and the Beast in my opinion!He's amazin! ??? ::) ???

All the rest of ur answers are awesome!!!

7. MrNick

MrNick New Member

I'm applying for CRP and not ICP but I love these threads!

1. Maleficient
    2. (maybe) Aurora
    3. Simba
    4. for male solidarity... all the princes. You ever wondered who they are? they just come at the end of the story and say barely 3 words...
    5. Mike Wazosky

8. madridpolis

madridpolis New Member

1. Skar
    2. Belle
    3. Simba
    4. Flik
    5. Pumbaa

9. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

1. Ursula from The Little Mermaid
    2. Snow White
    3. Nemo :)
    4. Rafiki from The Lion King
    5. Genie from Aladdin!

10. nikiolola

nikiolola New Member

1. Jafar
    2. Cinderella
    3. Goofy
    4. I'm going to live up to my signature and put figment. I know he's not in any films (or not that I can think of!) but I think he's adorable!
    5. Stitch

11. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

1. Top Disney Villan - Oh dear! I really do think Malificent was a TOTAL badass! She was more than just an 'evil' type character. She was spurned from a party and needed revenge! Haha, plus that dragon scene at the end was completely epic! Those horns she sports are pretty frightening, as well. A very toxic character!
    2. Best Princess - You are asking the WRONG person, completely! I am an adult that fully admits to loving them all so so much! I definately love Belle and Ariel the most! But Cinderella is the most classic, I think! Snow White is so sweet and I always identified with her... and she is the TRUE original! I always thought Aurora the most gorgeous, though her movie is very much about Prince Phillip and Malificent and not so much her! ha!
    3. Favourite animal character - Chip and Dale are cuties ;) And they way they are best friends and worst enemies is very much like my sister and I!
    4. Forgotten character (a character that lives in the others shadows) - I ADORE Fantasia! So many characters within that I really do think need more recognition! And whatever happened to Kuzco? Emporers New Groove was hilarious!
    5. The funniest character - Hades' humour was so great :) Such a fast-talker... he was almost like a seedy car salesman!

12. Sofi

Sofi Guest

1. Jafar
    2. Pocahontas
    3. Simba
    4. Scar
    5. Jack Sparrow

but u should also say best prince ^_^