June 2010?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by xmonekymistressx, Oct 24, 2009.

1. xmonekymistressx

xmonekymistressx New Member

Heyy.
    Was just wondering who else has applied to go next summer?
    :)

Cause I would like to get to know folk before I maybe go off to be with them for three months.
    lol.

Jennie.

x

2. merfsko

merfsko New Member

We have a Summer ICP 2010 thread (actually, I think there's a couple going on right now) that should be half way down the first page. Unless someone writes in it. And then my locating of it is all messed up :p

But Hello! anyways. I've applied, although I hoep to leave in May as opposed to June :D

Nice to have another fellow applicant!

-Merf

3. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Hi,

I've applied for next summer as well but i also want the May start date as it will count as work experience for my uni course.

4. xmonekymistressx

I could leave in May...but the leaving date is the day before my birthday so im not sure I want to spend it jet lagged and stuff....and plus I won't be able to go out and stuff cause I will only be 20. :L

But im really exited and stufff.

Jennie

x

5. Eve

Eve New Member

I applied to leave on June 1st or Maybe May 25th, All going well that I even get a F2F!! haha being very optimistic! ;D ;D

6. xmonekymistressx

Well done Eve!
    Yeah those are the dates that i will prolly be leaving too.

Im not sure if i got a f2f yet....but we will see.
    -fingers crossed-

Jennie
    x

7. merfsko

merfsko New Member

Completely and totally off-topic but I just noticed that we all have the same avatar, which made me laugh :D

8. xmonekymistressx

lol.

So we do.

x

9. littlegreeen

littlegreeen New Member

when i first came on this discussion i was so confussed cos i didnt look at the names just the pictures and i was totaly lost lol!

10. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

i had a preliminary f2f today at uni instead of a phone interview and i think it went well. Chloe (the interviewer) couldn't shut me up lol but it was more like a conversation than an interview.
    I hope i get a real f2f though.

I love that we all have the same picture - i love Tink

11. xmonekymistressx

It does kind of look just like one person having a converation with themself.
    :D
    lolol

I had chloe for my interview too. lol.
    We ended up talking about how neither of us could ever be bothered going to the gym ahaha.
    Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.
    I think the results come in soon....I know if i get a f2f it will be on the 12th of november, cause there are posters all over my uni. lol

Jennie
    x

12. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I hope we don't have to wait too long its killing me already. I wanna know now!!!!!!!!!

13. xmonekymistressx

I know the feeling!!!!

I think the last of the phone interviews are today? But im not sure...im actual so exited. ahaha.

Jennie
    x

14. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

i'm so so excited, i have been for days though lol!!! I think its nervous excitement aswell coz everytime i think i might be going to Disney i get butterflies in my tummy.

Jennie which uni are you from? i'm from Chester

Kandi
    xx

15. xmonekymistressx

haha. Im the same. I keep talking about it non stop. I think my friends are getting a bit annoyed. lolol.

Im from Robert Gordon in Aberdeen. :)
    They are holding interviews there, so it means i don't need to travel if i get a f2f.

Jennie.

x

16. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

yeah i start talking and my friends give me THAT look as if to say here she goes again lol

I think our f2fs are in Liverpool if i get through to the next round

Kandi
    xx

17. xmonekymistressx

ahaha. Im actual obsessed with disney nowadays...its not good.

Jennie
    x

18. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm sooooooooo obsessed i have Disney everything
    Kandi
    xx

19. Eve

Eve New Member

Im also very veyr obsessed its ridiculous!!! Il have to travel from Ireland if i get a f2f but i really dont care!!! it will be worth it!! :):) i hope we will kno friday the suspense is killing me!!

20. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

I feel queezy at the thought of Friday...don't think I'll get in.
    I'm really anxious cause I was so honest, I told her I was slightly home sick when I got to uni. I was way too honest about that, didn't dwell on it but dropped it in, told her I was homesick at first but now its amazing. Really regret even mentioning it :(