January 2010 F2F

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by dsacco7, Oct 9, 2009.

1. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

I got my email saying that I have been selected for the face to face interview in january 2010!!!!!!!!!!!
    no dates yet but soon to come

anyone else get this yet??
    im really excited and hope to meet some ppl before the interview so I dont feel like im alone in a large group of ppl

I really want to get this job!!!!!!!

2. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

This thread is for Canadians in the international college program that got an email saying that you will have a face to face interview in January 2010.

Just a way to get to know each other before the interview so we dont feel nervous when we get there ;D
    All countries are welcome to comment if you are in the ICP for the summer of 2010 ;D

3. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

I got that email too!! im so excited for the F2F.. i really want a job with WDW!!

4. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

i got the email toooooo :)
    so excited!
    can't wait to find out when/where it is!

5. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

just a few questions so we can all get to know each other and become one big happy family ;D

where are you from?
    where do you go to school?
    age?
    where do you work now?
    what area do you want to work in in disney?

6. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

I'm from Kitchener, Ontario.
    I go to Wilfred Laurier University.
    I'm 19!
    I used to work at Build-a-Bear Workshop, but right now I'm not working :(
    I'll work ANYWHERE! But, if I had to choose one place I'd say in Magic Kingdom as a character!! :)

7. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

I'm from London, Ontario.
    I go to UWO (all you people from Ontario will know what that stands for haha)
    I'm 20!
    I work at Shoppers Drug Mart
    I'd like to work anywhere lol.. but if I had to choose one place I'd say in MK as a character! (just like Brittany :))

8. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

Hey guys ;D
    Im from toronto
    I go to York University
    Im 20 and might be turning 21 during the program next summer depending on the dates
    I work at Jack Astor`s right now and love it :)
    Im kinda torn about what I wanna do either full service food and beverage but Im really starting to think about being a character and Id love to work at Hollywood Studios or Magic Kingdom

9. ariella

ariella New Member

Hey everyone,

I got invited to the f2f for the Canadian ICP as well :). My name is Ariella, I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, studying Public Relations/Communication Arts at Cambrian College. I'm 25 and right now I work at Science North as an IMAX Host and at the Real Canadian Superstore in the Home and Leisure Department.

I did the ICP this past summer and had such an amazing time. My role was Custodial in MK which was awesome. This time I'd like to try for another role like Attractions or Character Attendent. If anyone has any questions about the face to face or the program feel free to ask :). I love to talk about my time at Disney!

10. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

once we find out when and where the interviews are (im assuming in toronto)
    we should organize somethine to meet up before hand so we can all meet each other and get to know everyone
    that way the interview will feel alot better when we go to it

11. merfsko

merfsko New Member

Hey all!
    It's funny that most (but not all) Canadians who apply are from Southern Ontario!

I'm from the GTA area, attending Unversity of Toronto.
    I'm currently woking at a Disney Store :)
    As for location, I'll be happy anywhere. For area of work, I'm still deciding, but my top three choices are Merchandise, Character Attendant and Attractions.

dsacco7: Since I've been living on ICP blogs for the past year and a half, I know alot of people use the interview themselves as the meet-up. We could do that, once the time comes.

Nice to meet you all!

12. daniii

daniii New Member

hey guys!! i got my email a few weeks ago, but haven't really been keeping up with this discussion board so I thought I'd just say a hello now =)

I'm Danielle
    from the GTA-Richmond Hill, if that means anything to anyone lol
    I took a year off after high school, but now I'm in second year at U of Guelph-Humber studying public relations
    I'm 20. I'll be turning 21 in June!!! I'm kind of excited ahha
    Current Job: a sales rep at Boathouse
    Attractions for sure. Anything but merch actually...i've been in retail for way to long! it's time for something new

I'm really excited to meet everyone and can't wait for the interviews! Similar to merfsko, i've been reading/writing a Disney blog, and I love the idea of a dinner beforehand as an informal meet and greet to get to know each other! I'd defiantly be up for it. All the best,

-Dani

13. Sofi

Sofi Guest

my god as if we have to wait till jan till our face to faces =o thats gunna be well scary waiting for that over xmas lol im off to disneyland for new year aswell so its gunna make me want it x