J1 Program Cancelled

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by StitchFan, Mar 28, 2009.

1. StitchFan

StitchFan New Member

Is this program cancelled for October as well? I'm about to graduate from uni in hospitality and there are hardly any jobs in the UK market. This would have been prefect :(

2. They have cancelled all the graduate programmes except the one that leaves in the next week or so. Believe me I know about the job problems here, I graduate in July and I have nothing lined up that will actually get me money.

3. StitchFan

StitchFan New Member

thats such a shame, we couldn't be graduating at a worse time. Do you know if they plan on offering any other schemes we could maybe do?

4. The only one I know of is the CRP which doesn't start til Feb as we have missed the application deadline for going this year.

5. Alex88

Alex88 Member

It doesn't have anything to do with the economy. The program will be back in early 2010!

6. IT BETTER BE!!!!!!! If they keep to the 2 year rule I might still be able to go woopee! I should have been in London today for an interview for it :(

Oh btw where did you hear that?

7. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

oo that is so cool! i till have a hope. and louise it may mean we go at the same time!!! :D :D :D

ANy reason for the cancellation this year? seems rather odd if they are bringing it back next year.

8. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

Is true???? that is coming next year???? mmmm my two years passed a way!!!! jajja i already have two years graduated!!!!!!!!! so i cant go... fortunaly i am goign to CRP this year!!!