J1 GRADUATE PROGRAM CANCELLED

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Arwen_1983, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Arwen_1983

Arwen_1983 New Member

Hi guys
    I've just talked to Megan...
    I'm so sad that I can't almost write or speak...
    unfortunately the Graduate Program has been cancelled...NO WORDS...
    so no interviews for the Program.... :(

2. econic

econic New Member

3. Arwen_1983

Arwen_1983 New Member

Non lo so non penso riproverò!!mi voglio laureare e non posso farlo il prossimo anno! il CRP l'ho già fatto quindi non posso rifarlo...:( tu che fai?

4. neoleiner

neoleiner Guest

arwen that only for your country?

CRP too?

5. They've cancelled the whole programme. I'm devastated :-X :-X

6. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I'm really sorry for you, thats dreadful, especially given they offered you an interview date for the end of the month.

7. Janey

Janey New Member

So it wasn't just my case then.. Which obviously sucks, big time! :(

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Crazy, can't believe they've cut the program..

9. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

you were right im so sad also i can not write either speak!!!!!!!!!!!
    whyyyyyyyyy this so unfair!!!!11 i have waiting all the year for this!!!! and this happend!!!!!!!!!! fist i was appliying for april and the cnange!!!!!!!! now thisssssssssssssssssss :'(

10. Arwen_1983

Arwen_1983 New Member

It's just so sad....it's not right!!!!!!!!!! We made so many plans...and now they broke our dreams!!!! I really think they took this decision because United State is experiencing a really huge economic crisis and this is the result...maybe the most clearly visible for us!! :'(

11. Janey

Janey New Member

I don't think I've ever been this.. *trying desperately find a word* well, angry to anyone as I am to the Bush administration at the moment! US economy was in fairly good shape when W. was first elected and he completely ruined it with all the wars against terrorism and wars to get the oil! :mad: okay, rant over.. Anyways, I'm really sorry for all you guys. :'( Hope to see you all someday, somewhere..

12. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

IM STILL SO SAD!!!!!!! I dont have a date hope i can go soon to Disney i really want it!!!! i want to accomplis this goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life is in stand by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I feel exactly the same!!! I really wanted to go over for a holiday during the year but the flights are too expensive and the only reason I could have gone on the programme is because of my parents. But things happen for a reason! Are you going to apply for the CRP in August? Not quite the same as being able to work in Magic Kingdom but at least we would be there and can experience all the magic :)

14. tizy

tizy New Member

Hey guyssss!!!!!!!!
    Which departure is cancelled? April 2009 or July 2009???
    Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Austin

Austin New Member

Its the July Program thats been cancelled. My mate was meant to be on it but they cancelled it on him now. The April one is definitely happening as i'm on it!

16. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

YES APRIL Is hte one that is not canelled :(

YES I THINK IM GOING TO crP they told me that me be on june!!! hopefully this will be my month because i dont want to wait more!!!! i have wating a lot since may last year and now!!!! this i so sad... but yes i want to experiment the magic it doesnt matter if is in Epcot or in other part of WDW!!!! i wish you luck and hopefully we will meet eachothers in august o july!!!!

17. tizy

tizy New Member

Well guys, see ya on 5th April!!!

18. They are making me wait until August before I can apply and then Feb before I can even go :( I am applying for a job at my local disney store so hopefully that wil pull through.

19. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

im so bad!!!! they have to make the process easier for us!! beacuse that was so infair that they cancelled our programm we were so prepared to be there i wuit my job now i dont know what to do!!!

Mexican recruiters told me that they are going to see if i can go on june hopefully it would be that month!!! i want to go overthere now.. because i already quit my joband is so difficult to find another!!!!

Good luck on disney store!! it would be also great to work for a Dsinye Store but i dont have one in my city :(

20. Alex88

Alex88 Member

It doesn't have anything to do with the economy. The program will be back in early 2010!