its nearly that time of the year already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

So anyone in britian has most properbly noticed that its that time of the year again, when all the GCSE, AS levels and A level results are beeing published..

So to anyone in the same boat as me, getting there A level results of thursday.....(emma, stu and everyone else) GOOD LUCK and i hope you all get what u need for university.

don't forget to let us no how you get on, i'll be sure to post my results as soon as i get them, i'm not looking forward to getting them but i'll be glad to finally no it all over.

GOOD LUCK

love
    jenine

2. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Big huge amounts of luck!

I remember how it feels :eek:

3. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Same from me guys, I'm sure you'll all do great!

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i havn't been thinking about them really, i dont like thinking about it :-X

5. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Good luck everyone! ;D Hope you get what you want! I remember it too- so nervewracking!
    Charlotte x

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i was trying not to think of em lol but the closer it gets the worse i feel!!! ever way i'm going out on the piss up that night to either celebrate or drown my sorrows!!!

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

definatly - good luck to everyone ;D

8. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

okay, altho im not from UK but our education system is exactly the same as in UK
    and we also have the gcse, hkcee and a-level!! so i kno how it is as i've gone thru that as well

so GOOD LUCK everyone!!! ;)
    have my fingers crossed fo yall! ;D

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

I forgot about results on thursday and im meant to be collecting my AVCE results! I know it already but i should collect them! Thanks for reminding me! Good luck to everyone collecting their results!

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

yeah good luck to everybody, hope you all get what you want :D

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i got that one to on saturday, some of the stuff is helpful other bits are just going over information we have already been given over and over again lol

12. emma

emma New Member

yeah i got that2!

thanks for all the support guys much appreciated!!

the liverpool radio station has got a "results day challenge" on they will pay 100 pound to a student for them to open their results live on air in teh studio lol.......i was gonna enter but then i found out u have to wait unitl ten at night! no way im doin that!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol thats a mean idea :D

14. helen

helen New Member

Good luck guys!!! ;D

Really pleased its not me, don't like exams, that may be the reason I left school asap and got a job full time lol ;)

15. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

yes i get my GCSE results next week :eek: lol nervous nervous nervous ....

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well good luck nat, hope u get what u want. just got in from the pub after getting my alevel grades but i'll post em in the results topic emma has so kindly started ;D ;D

17. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

aw thank you im hopeing to do well.... :D ill post mine when i get them...

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

good luck :D