Is it too late to apply?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Mungojerrie, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

I've been umming and ahhing about applying for a couple of months now and I've finally decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I'm just hoping I'm not too late! Is there a cut off point for applying to the ICP and if so, when is it?

I've been working on my cover letter to Yummy Jobs this morning. As a first time applier, do you have any tips? I've read carefully through the program description several times and I'm just wondering about the job roles. Do you state which role you'd like to go for in your cover letter or is your role decided for you through one of the interviews?

Thank you for reading. Just a bit panic stricken about whether I am far too late for this or not :p

2. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Okay so the basic answer is no its not too late to apply, Yummy Jobs are still accepting applications but the sooner you get them in the better (as long as the quality of your application is good obviously)

You can specify which roles you would prefer at the face to face interviews but that does not guarantee you that role.

Tips are just to be honest for what motivated you to apply ect. And hopefully you will get to the phone interview stage, the face to face interview and ultimately to WDW next summer.

Good luck, if you have any other questions just reply and I am sure one of many helpful people on here will help.

3. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

Thank you for the reply :) I'll definitely be sending off my application today. I've included the information you suggested.