Interviews!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by kimmiedancer, Sep 18, 2009.

1. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I had my interview today - it was really cool, yet also strange.
    Cool because I loved her american accent (hehe) and also because she was nice.
    Strange, because they did interviews 3 at a time. So I was sitting next to 2 other girls and she was asking us questions. It was so weird! Since when do you have an interview with other applicants?!
    She asked similar things to us so we had to try and think of more imaginative responses that the other applicants hadn't touched on!

However, the interview was fun - so if you do have one coming up - don't stress!!

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

When I had my interview in March I was also having an interview with another applicant. I think they want to know if you communicate with the others as well. That day was nerve-racking but was the most perfect day of this year.

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I think I'm just used to having one on one interviews in NZ :p

My dad says its an "american thing" to do - by interviewing more than one person at a time.
    Not sure if that's true but yeah

4. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Normally have 1 on 1 interviews here in the UK aswell, but I think all the Disney interviews for every program across the whole world are with at least 1 other applicant. As Jason said, it seems to be to find out how well you can communicate with other people, and personally, I think it helps applicants relax a little, which is always good.

5. merfsko

merfsko New Member

This is my first year applying for the program so I am not sure how the ICP interviews go, but when I was interviewed for the Disney Store in Canada, we were interviewed in groups as well.

6. Si-Keo

Si-Keo New Member

I work for the Disney Store and the reason we interview people in groups is because we get sooo many cv's in that its the quickest way to narrow down everyone. If we had to do one on one interviews it would take us about 6 weeks to interview everyone!
    I prefer doing it with someone else (no pun intended) because at least you have someone to chat to and laugh with. It makes it more like a conversation than an interview!