Interviews on 30th Sept For 09!! Whos going??

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by nicki1404, Sep 1, 2008.

1. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Hey Peeps,
    I applied for the grad 09 program from Jan-Jul. I had an email today saying my interview is on tues Sept 30th. WHo else is going and does anyone have any tips from previous years?? xx

2. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hey yeh i got an interview that day too..im gonna ask my friend what we need to kno,..she got in and starts in october, but she away at the mo...booo!!! lol

3. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Yay awesome! my friend went last year but never had a face to face interview so im stumped on that one! really excited!! So hey im Nicki!! What are you wearing? like a proper suit!? x

4. Lolly

Lolly New Member

Hey guys, I have an int for the 30th too! looking forward to it, but abit stressed about gettin down to london an stuff! im not sure what to expect! i think you just need to go dressed smart- business like but i dont think you wud have to wear a suit, id say smart trousers n a shirt or the likes? wot is every1 thinking? x

5. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Hi Lolly!! dont worry about london, its not as scary as people think! We should all meet up on the day, as u never know we could all be living together in Jan!! So excited!
    I bought like a skirt suit, but its nice and not too classix suit if that makes any sense at all!! haha only like a week and a half now!! I have to get prepared!! xxx

6. Lolly

Lolly New Member

yeah shud def meet up! i spoke to one of the yummie job guys and he said after the presentation they let you no what time ur int is and then u can just go away and come back for it. i spoke to sum1 who done it last year and he says the int isnt bad, u jst gota b urself- looking for fun, smiley, happy people! lol.
    i no i gota get prepared 2! is any1 going to go in saying they want a certain job (eg, certain ride etc) or jst saying that ud b happy to work anwhere?x

7. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

thats cool! well maybe we can find each other before the presentation then hang out afterwards while we are waiting for our interviews! im so excited!!! If u wanna add me on msn or something? its nicki555@msn.com! or find me on facebook its nicki shade!
    yay!! xx

8. Lolly

Lolly New Member

yeah hopefully we can! oh i dont have facebook and my msn is not working properly or else i wud have added u! can i just ask is ur interview in the chez gerard restaurant in southbank? im soooo excited!!!!!x

9. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

hey! yeah it is!! ok, im going to private message you my mobile number! then we can meet up at some point on tues!! eek!! xx

10. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hey guys im sooo rubbish havent bee on here for the longest time!!! yeh i went in a propa suit...skirt, blouse, waistcoat AND jacket!!! lol

i think it wa a rally fun interview? what did u think? i thought he was soo funny!

how did it go for you guys? i hope we dont have to wait the whole two weeks to find out the results tho!!!?!?!? :-\

x

11. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

hey! Yeah i was there too! i had skirt and jacket with pink blouse! felt v.business like haha!!
    It was fun interview, but it makes it hard to tell how it went! i ended up going in alone because i was at half 4 and no one else turned up!! so fingers crossed- only a week to go now!! eek!!! xxxxx

12. Lolly

Lolly New Member

hey i was the first interview!...thot it went ok but was surprised coz it wasnt wot i expected! i thot they wud ask more questions and that it would last longer! how did u guys think it went?
    im dyin to find out!
    x

13. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Hey! So sorry i didnt get to meet u! i got there and had to turn my phone off, im such a div!! I know it was quick and didnt ask much, i think they judge on your personality!? Only a week until we find out now! starting to feel sick either way if i dont- gutted if i do it will feel unreal, feels so surreal at the moment!!! xx

14. Lolly

Lolly New Member

yea i no i was the same with the phone lol!
    totally no wot ya mean- its weird! jst hope we find out soon!! u no that way im checkin my emails all the time jst incase!did u register on the new website? wen i dun that i got an email back sauing it'l b 3 weeks til we hear! (hope thats just a standard thing) x

15. Pau GlezFranco

Pau GlezFranco New Member

Hellooo! Im new at this but I wanted to introduce myself!! im pau form gdl mex!! and im so interested in become part of disney cast members.. the thing is theres not much information of icp spring programs here (only for summer and crp) but i want to apply to the spring or spring quarter in 09!!! does someone knows if im still on time for my appplications? i've trying to contact the persons in charge of this in mex but not luck yet..

I will really appreciate some help.. hehe.. i hope im still on time!!!

thank all and have a magical day! ;D

16. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

peagrf- im not sure, the timing is different in different countries! we go through yummy jobs, so im not its the same for us??

Lolly- yeah i registered on the site- also said 3 weeks, i hope its the standard thing too, they did say 2 weeks maybe before at the interview!! They must have already made their minds up by now anyways!! Its like they either liked us or didnt! :( God im getting scared now!!!
    xx

17. outoftime

outoftime New Member

hey. i was there on the 29th. and I havnt heard anything either. it is getting nervy! how was your day?x

18. vik

vik New Member

what roles did you guys get offered? (im thinking of applying next year)

19. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

20. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hey guysss, ma apologies agin coz i only come on here every now and then...buuut I GOT IN!!!! WOOO FLORIDA HERE I COME!!!! hahve u ladies heard back yet?

i wore a skirt suit, jacket AND waistcoat (GEEK ALERT) LOL i felt really busniess-like and important even tho im not!!! hahaha

start 18th january....hope i get to meet u guys...any one flying out from london?

x