Interview forms help!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DiannaPL, Feb 26, 2010.

1. DiannaPL

DiannaPL New Member

So long story short, im going to the interviews in montreal on monday march 1st, and i had the forms ready: university accredation and J-1 form, and they got lost! I put in a request to my university to have them done again, and they should have been ready yesterday, they weren't. Im without forms and don't know what to do.

I need advice, should i go to the interviews empty handed and explain? would they still let me interview? or should I try again another year, instead of looking unprepared? I tried calling and emailed yummy jobs, but they're not in office.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I would have another really good look for them, and then go to the interviews and explain.
    I was missing something (basically my uni screwed up) - I just had to send it over after :)

Good luck!
    xx

3. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

when i was missing something, they just emailed me once i had the job and asked me if i could send it. It was no big deal really, but if you can find it, it would be easier just to give it to them on the day.

4. DiannaPL

DiannaPL New Member

Thanks! I was so nervous that if I didnt have the forms on the day of the interviews, that Disney wouldnt let me through. Now Im a little less nervous lol Thanks again :)