INTERVIEW DATES!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I got one. I know many others have started individual ones so i thought his thread could be the general one.

I cant make my date as i have rehearsals about to change it. I was offered:
    Wednesday November 19th, at University College Birmingham, formally known as The Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies.

Anyone else get that?

2. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Yeah me. No idea where that is, but Birmingham's good for me as it's not too far on the train and about the same distance as Liverpool. Got a mate at Aston uni so I'll probably visit him. I think that week's my semi reading week aswell which is good news.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Not a clue where it is lol. was going to google map it.

I already have an email back from her, she let me decide where i would like to go. looks like im going on the tenth to Liverpool!

the nineteenth was in my nstw...but i have rehearsals...and i dont want to fail lol!

4. vik

vik New Member

so me and my friend both go to the university of Reading. I have been offered an interview in London (about 20 mins away) and she has been offered one in CARDIFF?!?!?!?
    Very odd.

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Very odd!
    I was offered the 10th Nov in Liverpool :)
    Not the greatest, as I'm missing two mondays in a row, but a monday is better to miss than a tuesday!
    and carla - looking forward to meeting you!
    xx

6. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I was offered London, Thursdays 11th December. I have a lecture that day but as it is Week 12 I should be able to just hand in my assignment the week before.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats good!

Cant wait to meet you either Katie! i really hope i dont sleep talk too much (i tend to when im nervous...its ratehr funny apparently its complete nonsense!).

i will be talking to my lecturer about it, trying to get teh work before hand..let's hope i still have my head attached!

8. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I was offered one in Cardiff too! im like 40 mins from reading! however, i cant do it cos of uni, so am going to Birmingham on the 19th November with a friend.

Is anyone else going to birmingham?!?!

9. Charli

Charli New Member

I've been given Cardiff, which is an "obvious" choice since I'm at a Welsh uni, but Liverpool would be soooo much better, and wouldn't require a hotel the night before! 11.45 am start...Cardiff is 4 hours away!! Noo way!! But I don't want to change it for a silly reason. It is annoying that it is literally TWO DAYS before the end of my term, but I have to miss a weekly test (can be re-sat), and a fair few lectures.

10. DAN!

DAN! New Member

I'm going to be at the Cardiff interview, 10th Dec!!

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Charli: just email Lucca and say you have an end of term test which you cannot miss. she is understanding, and will offer you other dates.

maybe you will get Liverpool and you can join us :)

12. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I'll be going to the Cardiff one too :)

I had my phone interview last week and was chuffed when they sent the email almost straight away!
    Got the e-mail with the date yesterday. It's quite a while off, but it'll be worth it :) Now I can crack on with some work! :)

13. Liss_88

Liss_88 New Member

London! I was so pleased to get the email. Now the waiting is a little more bearable! xx

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

has anyone had the confirmation email?! if so what does it say, and has anyone had the forms sent to them!?

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I haven't had the confirmation yet :(
    But I'm all booked in to a hotel with Carla in Liverpool as we have an 8.30am start!
    11.45 seems quite tame really Charli! Maybe there's less people there?
    xx

16. vik

vik New Member

i dont think you'll get the confirmation email until the 3rd of november when everyone has to have responded, one thing at a time! and its probably later for cardiff because people have to travel further to get there, in london it may be half eight, but theres loads of public transport so you can actually get there for that time

17. ginabella

ginabella New Member

mines 1pm!! how fab is that!! but then i'll be up longer :( so more nerves!!!

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Yeah - but we have to find the place at John Moore's Uni by 8.30 and also somewhere to put our bags! A 10 am start would be nicer I think.
    Tho I can sense I'm going to have a really late interview....
    I'm glad the interview is quite soon tho, I would go crazy having to wait till december!
    Tho I guess we'll have to wait longer to find out if we got in!
    xx

19. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

So glad to finally get the email.
    Mine the one in Birmingham ont he 19th Nov. Just hope I don't get lost on the way!

20. feamoda

feamoda New Member

hi guys! i had my phone interview last wednesday and was delighted to receive an invitation from lucca on the same day. i got a notification on my interview date yesterday and its on 10th dec at cardiff!! my uni is nearer to london but i got cardiff instead.....oh well, no adventure no gain! ^^ congrats to u all and all the best!!!

~in Disney we trust~