Insurance

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I know theres a similar post somewhere on here,but I thought i'd start another one.
    I was just wondering who people had used for medical insurance and what kind of prices people had paid?

2. Emma Piggott

Emma Piggott New Member

I haven't looked into medical insurance yet but my mum has got a couple of quotes.
    As a general pointer, anything Disney recommends is not always the cheapest....they probably get sponsored to recommend certain firms. My flights out for example were way cheaper than ones they recommended because i was willing to change, and my mum shopped around for me.
    Maybe use one of those comparison sites? Bet they have one for medical insurance!
    x

3. Dustine1017

Dustine1017 New Member

As a accepted pointer, annihilation Disney recommends is not consistently the cheapest....they apparently get sponsored to acclaim assertive firms. My flights out for archetype were way cheaper than ones they recommended because i was accommodating to change, and my mum shopped about for me.