Insurance prices

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 29, 2009.

1. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i have been trying to sort out my insurance but it is all very confusing. Would really like some help and could someone tell me a rough idea of what we have to pay because im not sure whats a good price or not.

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

you need to make sure that you have sufficient medical cover mainly and that the insurance company knows you will be working. I had mine with Diamond last time because I had my car insurance with them and I think it cost me between £80-100 for the whole time... and I ended up using it so I know its easy to make a claim! I ended up having to have antibiotics and a steroid cream whilst I was on the ICP, that plus seeing a doctor cost best part of over $300!!

www.diamond.co.uk I think 8)

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

oh, its under "more products" if you want to get a quote!

4. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i was thinking of getting it with my bank. its £100 and it have all these nice extras and it includes travel insurance. i get to use the airports VIP lounge. :)

5. I'm not sure if ICP is similar to the CRP but I went with seven corners.
    It is a little more expensive but totally easy and takes a few minutes.

Jen

6. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i was looking at that but what is a ADandD information had no idea what to put there

7. debz

debz New Member

what bank was that with??

ooh vip i like the sound of that!

8. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

and i would get a black card very swish. Its with barclays, its there most expensive account but it covers you working abroad. i guess its for rich business people. but i can cancel it after 3 months so i only have to keep it for the trip. its £25 a month. its a current account for the well off. 8)

9. debz

debz New Member

lol a black shiny card? if its not shiny i duno bout it lol