...in advance!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by lildanni, Oct 4, 2005.

1. lildanni

lildanni New Member

Hey guys!! I'm well in advance here but just wonderin if anyones thinkin of applyin for summer 07 college programme or thinks they will be there around that time?! hehe....also any tips of the kind of work experience i should get involved in now so i've got enough relevant stuff on my cv when i apply next year?

Any advice greatly appreciated and good luck everyone with all your applications!!

Danni

xx

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey Danni,
    wow you are in advance,but believ me nothing wrong with planning ahead ;D ;D ;D ;D......unfortunatly i can't do college program again :( :'(.......but there will be lots of people who don't know about the college program yet...they will more than likely find out when see posters in uni...or hear from friends....

well depends what you want to do int he college program....I didnt have great great work experience,but if you just show your keeness... they asked me question "what have i done to help someone outside family and friends?".....and aslo asked me "what can i bring to program"....they never really asked me about my previous experience....but...a great CV helps a lot......so just basically,,do whatever you can....anything to aid your CV,,

good luck...
    Nat ;D