Ideas and suggestions please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tiddelypom, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Hello my lovely disneys! I've not been on wdwip for a while - I've been worried about this summer not living up to 2008 but I've stopped being silly now and can't wait again!

Anyway, that's nothing at all to do with my work which is what I need ideas for. I need to arrange something for my studio assessment.
    Instrumentation has to be fl, tpt, sax, gt, vc, vibes/kit, vox plus solo line for anything I play (fl, cl, recs, sax, pno)
    I can also have as many synth tracks as i want but I have to create them so pref not too many.

I really really would love to do the Monsters Inc theme, the jazz trio version - it's just so immensely cool.
    Or Flying/I Believe in Fairies but that would involve a lot of synth I think...

Just wondering if anything springs to anyone's mind. Was also thinking an excerpt from the Sunset Blvd area music. So. Cool.

Needs to have enough detail to have something to direct but not so much that I don't get more than 2 bars perfect in my sesh! We're aiming for pro quality so I do want perfection!

Obviously non-Disney suggestions welcome too!

2. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Something from Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion... Some crechendo's with your sax/tpt/kit....?
    Something spooooooky!

3. Karritada

Karritada New Member

the incredibles theme? cant remember its exact title but its always pretty amazing :)

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

The sorcerers apprentice?

The Jurrasic park theme tune aswell, i love it, you could make a good version of that.