ICP T-shirts 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 6, 2009.

1. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

I was looking at an old post on here and they made t-shirts last year. I think that would be a cool idea especially if we wear them on the way out then you would know who was doing the program etc. easier to meet people on the way. I have no artistic talent whatsoever, but if you do post them on here are we can see if anyone wants them or not.

2. jdavies

jdavies New Member

yesssssss would love to have tshirts so when we are in the airport we know whos going, and also make people jealous ofcourse haha :p

how could we do it though we would have to find a website that can deleiver them to our houses before and we can pay for them online too.

but it would be cool if someone could design something, i would its just im not that arty xD

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

It was easier this year with it being 2009.. the 00 were Mickey ears! haha, sure i have a note of who organised them for us last year.. Will check and they may be able to arrange something if we email the company! xx

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

That would be cool ;D You could do a minnie and mickey ears, one for each 0 in 2010 8)

5. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

I would love and icp 2010 t shirt - thats an awesome idea. Where could we get them?

6. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ooh, that's a good idea! I could probably draw out a design, but i'm no good at the computer side of things.. Haha!

This is the website that they ordered from www.aaaprinting.co.uk/

Will give yous some rough info, but i have the guys email who took care of orders, so when we have more of an idea could get in touch to see if they'd do it again since everyone would be paying separately! xx

7. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

the only thing is when i was looking at the posts from last year. There is a problem featuring actual disney stuff because of copyright and what not. so if we could have something that was disney like but not disney that would be awesome.

8. emma0504

emma0504 New Member

9. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i dont like the one on ebay. we could make one much better!

10. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

I want one of those haha!!

11. catfish278

catfish278 Member

No you dont get given a tshirt whilst on the program... there is a place called Cast Connection and also the shop at Disney University which sells college program stuff but not a lot of it. That ebay thing looks like one tshirt not multiples!

12. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

yeah but i would like something to wear on the flight out because i dont want to have to guess the people going to work for disney lol

13. catfish278

catfish278 Member

You get sent stickers which you're supposed to wear at the airport if you want to identify each other! Last time, we just all arranged to meet each other in a certain part of the departure lounge and it was fine! 8)

14. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

ha i no but so far no one wants to fly with me . ha so if they wear the t-shirts i can hunt them down. lol :D

15. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

I think that the t-shirts are a great idea!

Sooooo up for buying one! :)

16. mac shell

mac shell New Member

17. disneydj

disneydj New Member

OK - here's a good idea - follow these steps for a groovy ICP t-shirt!

here are the designs that I have come up with:

Right click each one and save them to your PC. (Sorry they're so massive, but you want them good quality right?!)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And basically,

1) if you log onto SPREADSHIRT.NET, click on "CREATE YOUR OWN" - and guys choose the 'men's classic t-shirt' and girls choose 'girls classic girlie t-shirt' from the APPAREL tab.

2) Pick your colour, any colour you want!

3) Click on the 'back' image so you get the back of the t-shirt in the view.

4) Click on designs and UPLOAD A PHOTO. Choose the design for the back of the t-shirt, (out of the two i designed, if you want to of course!)

5) Click on the front view of the t-shirt

6) click on designs and upload a photo again, and choose the empty cast member badge that i've done for you

7) Resize it and put it in the top left or right hand corner of the t-shirt, where you'd wear your badge

8) Click on TEXT, write your name and re-size it and position it inside the badge.

It should come to under £20, if you need help let me know - looks quite good I reckon!

If anyone has any ideas about the back design, tell me what woud look good and i'll re-design for you!

My men's one looks like this: You're should do too - hopefully!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

oooo I really want one!!!!

19. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

OMG thats amazing soo getting one!

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

If you want to be authentic, you should put it over your heart!! ie on the left hand side! You always wear your disney badge over your heart :D