ICP PLACEMENT YEAR FOR UNI

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by MissMouse1990, Nov 3, 2009.

1. MissMouse1990

MissMouse1990 New Member

Hii everyone! I was wondering if anyone had the same sort of set up I have.
    I applied for the ICP for one year, in September and since have had emails saying the next stage is Yummy Jobs are coming up to uni Friday 6th November (this Friday) to do a presentation and pre-screen interview..
    Was wondering if anyone else had this or what to expect ...
    Thanks guys :D

2. daniel.midd

daniel.midd Guest

Well I just applied online. I didn't have the Presentation or anything at Uni. I had a phone interview last Wed, and am now waiting for a f2f interview (hopefully :D)

Which uni are you from just out of interest?

3. MissMouse1990

MissMouse1990 New Member

Oh right, thats cool. How did u think it went? What sort of questions did they ask/

Im at Northumbria, I thought I would hear about phone interview but they emailed saying they are coming up, which i dont really know what to eexpect lol

4. daniel.midd

daniel.midd Guest

If anything, I should imagine that it will be better for you. Having face to face contact certainly would be better. I dont feel I came across to well on the phone. As others have said, I think I sounded "smiley" but obviously its difficult to guage and I think I talked way too much, and didnt really know when to stop rambling.

For me, a f2f interview is a chance to really show my personality as Phone convos are somewhat limited.

Questionwise, it was the usual why? when could you come? what would you do? would you manage 3mths away yadda yadda. You must let us know how yours goes / what happens :)

;D