ICP meet in London?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Stepharoo, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Hey!!!

Hope everyone had an awesome christmas!!! Taking an idea from Leom (would love to do yours, but can't get to Glasgow :-( )

Would any of the ICPs going in summer 09 wanna meet for dinner and drinks in London in the New Year??

Thinking Leciester Square as they have tons of restaurants around there and bars, so gives everyone loads of options.

Reply when everyones free and can start putting into action ;D

2. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

Sounds fab to me!! I'm free most weekends at the mo - as long as i am givin quite a bit of notice so that i can book a train down there from uni. Wud b fab to meet more people in person! :)
    Kimmie. xox

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Yes please :D

I am free from Mid Feburary onwards..and not on tuesdays! =] other than that...im good.

Lemme know!!

4. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

I'm free most weekends too. Only time I can't do in Feb is 12th - 23rd, as visiting my brother in Florida then lol.

Want to meet you all in person ;D

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Copy cats!! Just kidding.

I would love to come aswell, but just would be too much hastle.

6. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

I'll come down, no worries, especially considering some of us are on the same flight. Completely free until Feb 6th and then most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays after that.

7. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Ok so getting loads of different dates from people through this and facebook lol:

Most people say weekends are best for them, and not 7 - 15th Jan, not first weekend in Feb, not 12th - 23rd Feb...

So how about Saturday 28th Feb, in Leciester Square? xx

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

28th Feb sounds good to me, gives me enough time to get the train sorted and everything. Will probs book a hotel for the saturday night :) so exciting!!

9. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Maybe if I can afford, but I doubt that :mad:

10. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

Sounds fine to me! Well excited now!
    The hotel idea sounds like a good plan charlotte, I might look into doing that too! That way I'll be able to have a few drinks without worrying about what train I have to get home.

11. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I've replied on facebook, but I'll say here too!
    I'd offer space in my bed too, but it is a single...lol!

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

13. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Ok, because Gina can't do 28th, and I can't do the 1st March, now changed to Sunday 8th March which is the weekend after.

Hows this for everyone???

14. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

There is no 29th Feb...

15. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

I realised that afterwards lol, this silly head cold is making me forget things lol.

16. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i love you!

17. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Possibly, I'm going Cardiff on the 7th so it could be an expensive weekend that.

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

sounds like a plan!!
    I'm up for it - would need a hotel tho, anyone want to share??
    xx

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I need a hotel too :) I really don't know London very well so sharing might be a good idea. Is March 8th a definiate date?

20. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Sounds like a good idea,will have to see If I can make it.
    But if anyones in Cardiff/swansea at anytime, let me know! :)