ICP 2012 Applications

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by smudge383, Jun 19, 2011.

1. smudge383

smudge383 New Member

Hey Guys!
    Can't wait to apply in September for 2012!

Just a couple questions if anyone could help out...

Does anyone know where the interviews would be in the South West of England? (If successful with phone interview of course :) )
    Any are you responsible for paying for your own flights?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Imagineer2802

Imagineer2802 New Member

Hi!
    From what i understand the interviews will be somewhere in central London - i expect they would be at the Disney Headquarters in Hammersmith, but i could be wrong, seeing as i am still in the "pre applying stage".

I think you also have to pay for your own flights on the International College Program - i know you definitely have to pay for your own flight out, but i have seen people say that Disney will cover the cost of your flight home, providing you complete the program successfully, but i think that might just be for the American College Program - i.e. they would only pay for domestic flights.

Sorry if that doesn't particularly make sense, but i wanted to try and pass on what i know! ::)
    Good luck :D

3. smudge383

smudge383 New Member

That's great thanks for that. Are you applying from the UK? :)

4. Imagineer2802

Imagineer2802 New Member

No problem ;)

Yes i am applying from the UK, although i wont be applying until next year, for the summer of 2013 because i already have a holiday to WDW booked for 2012 :-[
    I have already been waiting years to do the program, so another couple won't hurt! :D

5. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Hey i did the program last year and i'm from the UK, things might have changed but this is how it was when i went...

The flights there and back have to be paid for by you, all the fees do too, you need about £1200 to cover it all. (I saved up all my loans) And as for interviews i know there were 4 locations last year, one in London, one at Liverpool in one of the unis, one at Edge Hill University and one in Glasgow i think it was, they may add more locations though cos i don't know where they did them this year...I know a lot of people on the program with me were from Liverpool tho cos they don't really stretch the interviews out much.. :/

Hope that helps! :)