ICP 2010 Meeting!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by CharlotteSparkle, Dec 12, 2009.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Hi fellow ICPers, just wondering who'd be up for a meeting before we head over to the most wonderful place that is Disney! We had a meeting in Glasgow last year and it was sooo fun and it's definitely a good idea to meet people before you go. I know there'll probably be a london meet-up but I'm thinking of organising a northern one - maybe York or Newcastle early next year?

Opinions please!!!

2. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'd be up for coming to one in York because I live near Manchester so it isn't too far away from me but I don't think I would be able to make one at Newcastle x

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

York.
    Because it's awesome and I live (so so near) there!

Newcastle tis also good though!
    Or Leeds if anyone's from there?
    xx

4. StevenC

StevenC New Member

I'm Manchester based... so I'm gonna say Manchester hehe

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

ok couple of options is a to wait til visa interviews come round and have a disney day at embassy, a meet in london, or alton towers, or somewhere where a lot of people can get to?

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I guess we could just wait til visa interviews if we're all available on the same day for them. I'm not overly bothered about alton towers tbh so I probs wouldn't got there.

Katie I'll come to see you in York! I misssss you, hope you have and AMAZING time in my most favourite place, I'm so jealous of you right now!

7. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Definately up or York.
    Perhaps in the easter hols?
    Athough Manchester would be good too :D
    ♥