ICP 09 Returners!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Tiddelypom, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Has any of the 08 ICP team applied for next year?
    I can't WAIT to get back! I have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that they will want me back - and hopefully back to my home in the MK zoo *sigh*

2. Kevus

Kevus New Member

I have indeed sent a CV off, waiting for a response now from london!

3. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

I thought you werent applying!! Yaaaaaaaaaayy xx

4. vik

vik New Member

yeah im desperately hoping to be accepted and i wanna be back at mk too! had my phone interview and now im playing the unbelievably long and tedious waiting game...eep!

5. Eeek, good luck all of you. I am applying for the graduate programme in January. I miss MK so much.

6. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

DO you want to be back in costuming as well?

7. vik

vik New Member

im not really sure.. id love to try something new, but i loved working in entertainment (especially when i had to try to explain to my friends about EISS and how i get MY schedule on friday evenings lol) id love to be a character performer but im a bit of a dead height so its not likely so im thinking maybe attendant...but id go back into costuming in a second if i was offered it!

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

vik you've already had your phone interview? when were you planning on going out?

9. vik

vik New Member

*hopefully* june 21st next year. i am such a cool person that i reapplied the day after we got back so ive had my phone interview already yeah (it was last thurs)

10. george544

george544 New Member

graduate proGram what's that? i knew about the CRP and summer ICP or the six months program

11. The graduate programme is a programme you can only go on after you have graduated from university. Mostly the same roles are available and you do classes on Hospitality Management a Rosean College.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would be very interested in doing that, but do you need to have been graduated from a specific degree?

13. vik

vik New Member

no, you just need to be a recent graduate

14. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

I applied for the graduate program and was told I was unsuccessful because my degree wasnt 'hospitality' related (I did Psychology). They said you needed a degree in Business, Leisure, Communications, Hospitality type things...

15. That better not be true .... Its my only real chance of getting back :(

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye i am doing Microbiology, that has nothing to do with hospitality unless they count it under chemicals which could relate to cleaning and what i would be cleaning up if i was working in house-cleaning, hmmmmmmmm.
    Psycology could help in your understanding of the disney magic which would be adventagous to understand how they are feeling and make their holiday as perfect and magical as possible. I dont see why they wouldnt let you go then!

17. vik

vik New Member

thats crazy cos my sister did a textiles degree and went on to do the grad program...:s

18. Well if she did then I can't see why other people can't. I was just looking at the file that Jason sent me about the grad programme and it does say that anyone with a bachelor's degree in any field can apply for the job so they better keep to that. The summer really was too short for me, amazing but too short.

19. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

Yeah I know I'm gutted... They did say that because they had so many applications, they had to whittle it down to those types of degrees, maybe it wasn't as popular back then so they could take more degree subjects?

20. vik

vik New Member

yeah it might be the time of year too, like a lot of ppl would have come back from the summer icp and applied so maybe if you tried again in january for the next set of interviews?