I had a missed called today...

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Sep 21, 2011.

1. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

from a London number. I was thinking YES YES it's from Yummy Jobs. It wasn't. :(

2. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

I have just laughed out loud at that! Thanks for improving a crappy day at work.

Brilliant yet cruel, you are going to scare so many people reading this forum!

3. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hahaha. Kirsty we probably have some friends in common. Do you know Callum or Arran? James R or Andy E?

4. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Yeah Im sure we will... names don't ring a bell!

What are you hoping to do over there this summer?

5. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I'd love to be a character attendant again... but I'm also thinking of main entrance operations, with MK Main Street in mind! But I'd be happy with any role really. What about you?

6. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Yeah likewise, First choice would be attractions again, maybe In DHS or back to DAK, or character attendant or merch. Don't mind really... anything to go back! I mean I would love to work on Splash Mountain but the times are so crazy that maybe DAK may be better! ha

7. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

actually Safari's would be amazing!! Or wearing the most expensive CM costume at Tower of terror.

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Although I'd be very hot in the tower of terror costume when working outside on the entrance/fastpass! I think I'd enjoy something like Everest or Rock n Rollercoaster!

Tower of Terror/Rock n Rollercoaster people also get to work at Fantasmic which would be very cool.

9. catfish278

catfish278 Member

This would be my dream job. I love the Magic Kingdom so much.

Okay Rob... I'll leave you ICP applicants alone now ;)