I got an email today!! :)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Carissa_93, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

So, I was just casually checking my email today, when I noticed an email with the subject "Walt Disney World". Not looking at the sender, I assumed that it was from my brother because he's always sending me stuff about new things they're adding and such. So I click on it and it's from Yummy Jobs, and it basically says that they would like to consider me for the Summer 2012 program and will contact me within the next 4 weeks about the next stage of the interview process!!!!! So I guess I'll be having a phone interview some time in October!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Has anyone else gotten an email yet??? By the way, I received mine 5 weeks and 1 one day after I applied, just in case you're wondering how long it took to hear from them.

2. sandnsun

sandnsun New Member

i also got onee!!! but it says the dates are from april to julyy!!!
    thats scares me cuz i finish school in may!!! :(:(

3. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

That's not good! Well, usually they have a few sets of dates that you can choose from, and maybe the one starting in April is the first set? Because usually they start in May. Like, for me, I'm done school by then but I kinda wanted to (meaning my dentist kinda wanted to) have my wisdom teeth out + recovery time around then. I suppose I could do that in August but still, I would rather have a bit of a break from university before leaving right away.

But whatever, that doesn't matter right now, the point is that we're going to be interviewed to work at Walt Disney World!

4. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Wow, congratulations guys! :D Are you guys applying from Canada?

5. Is this for canada? Uk applications only opened just over 2 weeks ago. I panicked when i saw this haha. Good to know that emails are being sent out. Hopefully it wont be muh longer until the uk emails are sent.

6. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

Yeah, we're both from Canada so don't be too worried if you're from the UK and you haven't heard anything yet.

But yeah, I'm still really excited, this was a pretty good early birthday present.