How's the swine flu in there?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Maree, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Maree

Maree New Member

I'll move to U.S few days later.
    Thesedays, my parents really worry about me, and so do I, because of swine flu.
    more people are going to die and get swine flu.
    In my country, the problem of swine flu is getting very serious.
    How's about Disney?
    Is everything ok?
    I hope it won't happen to me, however, if I get a swine flu,
    can I get medicines?
    How patients who got swine flu are cured in U.S?

2. Swine flu isn't that serious out there I don't think. There are medicines are available but you would have to pay for them. To be honest I wouldn't worry about it, it is still in America but I don't think it is as severe as in other countries in South America and Asia.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It is not severe at all, i was there during the summer and no mass cases, occured, it is now just a form of the flu and follows the same procedures for curing it, simple medicine, no need to worry about that.

4. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

put it this way, the Swine flu here in the UK is nothing to worry about either so all in all the entire thing is totally blown out of proportion. Its no different to a normal flu, and its been around for nearly 6 months here in Britain and weve had what? 30 deaths? You get hundreds of flu related deaths in western countries from the regular flu.

Swine flu? Who cares