How long to get to vista?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kat333w, May 15, 2009.

1. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Hi, I was just wondering how long it takes to get to your apartments after you get off the plane, my flight lands in Orlando at 17.40 so I was wondering how late it would be when I would actually be arriving at Vista. Anybody know???
    Soooo excited now :) cant wait for my exams to be over with!
    Kat
    xxx

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I don't know about after the airport, but I reckon it will be at least an hour before we leave the airport.....
    My exams are over :p
    But I'm working on a dissertation :(
    And going on a field trip to Mull tomorrow - have to be on campus at 7am!
    xx

3. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

i'm not too sure really..but it normally takes about 40mins if i'm correct getting from the airport to wherever we're staying....so about then I guess.
    I hate exams too, mine haven't even started yet...I need to revise! arghhh,hurry up Disney! x

4. It took us about an hour to get out of the airport and then 30 mins or so to get to Vista :)

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Sometimes they wait for others who are coming on flights arriving at the same time so if you're the first of the group, you'll have to wait a bit longer at the airport. But I would agree, probably an hour at the airport and 1/2 an hour to get to lovely Vista Way!
    People with early flights get first choice of rooms! lol