Housing???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Eve, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Eve

Eve New Member

Just wondering, how do they class the accomodation does it go on ur rate of pay?? the higher the rate of pay and the longer your staying then the more expensive accommodations???? just to get a rough estimation of how much i will need over there??

2. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Rent is taken out of your paycheck.
    Rent is decided upon depending on what size flat you're in, and which block you're in.
    Pay is decided upon by what job you do.

Disney is well aware that you're pay needs to cover your rent, so unless you take a load of time off all together, you'll never be short on rent.

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

And no, where you live has absolutely no relation to where you live, it's all luck of the draw. To be on the safe side I would keep $100 a week in mind for rent although it's taken straight out of your paycheck so you don't need to think about saving it up... Disney know you have rent to pay so you will always work enough hours to cover it unless (like eve said) you take a whole load of days off which wouldn't go down well anyways!

4. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

If you do take time off, and don't work for a week or so do they take money from your account for rent? Or do they take double from your pay the next week or something?!
    Or are you just not allowed to not work for a whole week?
    xxx

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Well, you can't really just "take time off"... you have to swap your shifts or give them away and make sure they are all covered... plus probably clear it with your managers if necessary. But if in the situation where you didn't work enough hours to cover your rent, I would imagine you would just owe them money so they'd probably take it off your next pay check I guess... x