House of Blues

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by catfish278, Feb 19, 2010.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Hi guys! My parents have booked a table at HoB to celebrate thier birthdays when they come visit in the summer, do you know if you can get cast member discount there when you're eating? ;D

2. ariella

ariella New Member

I'm not 100% sure exactly but I do know I used my discount at Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, McDonalds, and Wretzles Pretzles so I don't see why not. It is on Disney property :)

3. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

areilla - how much was your discount in those restaurants? :)

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

In planet hollywood I think it was about 20% and you get preferred seating as a CM (i.e. you don't have to wait for long if it is busy!)

5. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Hey! I still have my discount book from my 2008 program-- obviously it could've changed since then, but it says about HoB:
    "30% on all food and non-alcoholic beverages from 11 am-4pm; 20% on all food and non-alcoholic beverages any day after 4pm; 25% on all merchandise excluding CDs, art and sundries"

important note: you would have to be with your parents in order for them to use your discount :)

hope that helps!

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Thanks Steffie... Yeah hopefully I will be with them - I'm aware of the whole "the cast member has to pay for it" rule!! I enforced it! LOL. (stupid rule..)

7. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

haha didn't notice that you are a returning icp, sorry 'bout that lol.

8. catfish278

catfish278 Member

That's ok!! Just never really used my discount apart from planet hollywood and merchandise so wanted to know :p

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

With full service restaurants if they give a CM discount, it is usually 20% - but they add on an 18% gratuity to that as standard.
    So you still save, but it is mainly the tip. :)
    xx