Hottest male on the O.C??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by halifaxboy, Apr 16, 2005.

?

Who is the hottest guy on the O.C??

1. Ryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Seth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sandy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Luke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Caleb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jimmy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Zach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Hey girls vote for who you think is the hottest guy on the O.C! if I've forgotten anyone please do post on here!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

defo seth that guy is cute ;) altho zach, and luke as well, and well i did say it a while back jimmy was lookin kinda good lol

*sits and waits for linz to appear and start on the ryan convo :p*

xxx

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

oh I've just realised I need to vote to see the results! ummmmm I haven't got a clue! this is wrong! lol

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha craig, the plan is backfiring, oh well im gona know who u vote 4 :p unless someone else votes between u and me

xxx

5. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

I like RYAN !!! He is so cute !

:D

6. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I like Jimmy, just because I fancied him when he was Joshua in friends!
    Seth is the best character, but Ryan is hotter! Especially when he is angry! mmmm ;D

Anyone else think Luke was wierd looking? lol

7. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

i dunno... cannot make the choice between seth and ryan....
    at the begiining of the first season i would have said ryan, but now: the "innocent" Seth... lol

woowhoooo.....

oh and although sandy is a bit too old for me, id say he is hot too, but def liked him in "Center Stage" already.... ::) ::) ::)

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh god guys its caleb all the way!haha nooo!

well i like seth better as a character, think ryans hotter though!

and yeah i think lukes a bit funny looking!haha

oh this is a topic that could go far! especially with me here! Im obsessed with the oc!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i knew ud like this topic mate

xxx

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I thought I'd put caleb there because I don't know maybe there is some young lady out there who is just wrapped with the guy! u never know! lol

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'm sure stranger things have happened!

xx

12. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Mmm Seth is positively yummy! Sorry but with his dark looks and personality he definitely is the best looking on the show.
    I agree with loops_li that Luke is funny looking, and for some reason he reminds me of Moose from the Archie comics....
    Anyways, I'm a big fan of the OC and i better not miss it just by being in Florida! We should have an OC night and all of us fans watch it, drool and giggle incessently (okay that might be a bit too fangirl-ish, but hey it's a good show!)

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH!!!!!!!!!

Think i made my point there!! Have been watching the OC here in florida and theres a couple of new cute guys too!!! But none of them match up with the complete perfection of seth!!!

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i knew ud post soon chicken, did u get my pm the other day? my comps playin up ???

spk 2 u soon hun hope ur havin a great time i bet u r

xxx

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

none.....i hate that show....sorry gals :p.....

16. emma

emma New Member

r u mad? its unbelievable sandys hott

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah im prob mad,,but not for that reason!! lol....ohhh u like the older men
    hey !!!

that actors cool he was in Mr deeds!!!!!!!

18. low

low New Member

SETH without thinking about it he so funny and sweet
    low xx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Loving this topic guys!!!

xxx

20. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

it really is all about sandy......................hes so hot

clearly all about the older men!!!!! not too old tho mind! hehehehe

would be interesting to see who the guys or girls think the hottest female is tho!

personally i think mischa barton has really good sense of style, and always manages to look half decent even if she has just o.d'd or watever, im all about the men, but i think she is the most naturally beautiful girl on the o.c............

but once again may i say that it is all about sandy, and if he wasnt around id have to make do with jimmy, maybe caleb if things got desperate.

and ive noticed a slightly younger male on desperate housewives.......................not that gardner guy but the plumber/spy guy who had a thing with teri hatcher, im not an avid follower of the programme but spotted him and liked wat i saw! ;) ;D

ciao girlies
    xxxxxxxx