Holidays

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinks, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hi Everyone,

Im bored at work and was just dreaming about my holiday (6 weeks and 2 days and counting!) and how much I need it, (Im so pasty at the moment!) and just wondered where everyone was going this year.

Im off to Menorca with my parents (holidays are cheaper that way!) in 6 weeks and 2 days! (Oops said that twice now! He he)

How about you guys??

2. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I will have holidays in 1 month for 2 months !!! I think I will go to places near my city and to a beach named Acapulco ( that is great ) for my sis b-day and then I have to save $ for Orlando :S

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey i have heard of alapulco.............has that been a song..............u know what i mean something along the lines of "going loco down in acapulco" ???    :D ;D ;D ;D

xx

have a great time on your holidays girls!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I've not got a holiday planned for this year!! :'(

I'm hoping that my parents have organised something in secret as a graduation from uni present...but I bet I'm seriously wrong!!

My parents left for their holiday 50 mins ago.....in a Limo, staying the night at the Hilton Gatwick, then tomorrow morning 1st class virgin atlantic to Orlando, 2 nights at Boardwalk, 7 nights DCL, 2 more nights at Boardwalk, returning on 1st class Virgin Atlantic, and limo home!!! lucky sods!!!!

I'm not jealous at all!! ::)

Ellen x :D

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey ellen!!!!!.....hopefully ur suspissions will be true....ull just have to wait till the end of uni ;) after all u never know!!
    ...are u not going with them cos of uni??

cool they went in a limo!!! ;D ;D ;D...
    wow sounds like there gunna have a good time..
    no can tell ur not jealous at all!! ;) 8)

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hell....I'M JEALOUS!!!

xxx

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Like Ellen, nothing is planned at the moment, hoping to go away for a week or two after I graduate, but also need to work to earn some money before I go! ;D
    Ellen bet your mum and dad will have a fab time- shame they wouldn't let you (or me! :() go in their suitcases :'( Hehe!
    Charlotte x

8. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

@Olga........omg Acapulco is amazing i went there on grad trip with my friends. make sure oyu hit up the club El Aleberjihi ( i spent that wrong i know) AMAZING its like an arena and theres a waterfall....so much fun....alot of time was spent there dancing on the bar and risers. Also check out Palladium, if you can buy a couch in VIP for the night wicked service and the hav this guy who gets up on stage and dances to the song dance with the devil.......im telling you its the best time ever. ooo if you have the courage go bungee jumping at paradice beach club....its run by some really chill australian guys when i was there.
    Have tons of fun there Olga

Sheena

9. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Hi Sheena ! Acapulco is like 3 hours from my city so I go to Acapulco at least 2 times a year in eastern for example I was there hehehehe many of my friends have houses over there so to stay tehre most of the times is free for me :) and yes I love Palladium and El Alebrije tehy are great and cheap because you can drink all you want. Im goimng now for my sister's bday so I think I will tnx Sheena

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm going to Guernsey in Channel Islands for 10 days in August. Going with my parents and we meet up with a group of other families and stay at same hotel. Good laugh have been doing it for years and years now, accept i didnt join them last year as went to magaluf with friends!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey jes,its nice to have family traditions like that... ;D :)........itll be weird not going florida with my family,gunna be strange travelling on coach with no one to get all excited about the holiday with.......

have a good time jess! ;)

..stu! arent u lucky!!(uv got great holidays to look forward to) ireland,have u been there before!'/;??....have fun! ;D

12. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Wow you guys sound like you're going to have a blast on all your vacations.
    Personally, i'm going on a short vacation to Disneyland (6days) with a friend of mine. I had to see all the 50th festivities and since my plans for going this summer changed due to this program, i'm doing it quick now before i go.

@Stu: You're going to IRELAND!! That's awesome! To all you people in the UK it's been practically a dream of mine to come over and explore you're beautiful country, and Scotland, and Ireland! So i will call you lucky people even though i'm satisfied to live here in Canada, there isn't a better place to grow up, but that doesn't mean i don't want to travel ;)

Have lots of fun everyone!
    *Lisa

13. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Wow everyone is going to cool places for vacation......all im doing this summer is going to the Wakeboarding World Cup....WAKESTOCK....lots of fun....but thats about it
    Sheena

14. Claire

Claire New Member

no holidays for me this summer.....just a summer in Florida! i know we're working there guys, but surely this counts as a holiday?!!!!!

Would love to go to Ibiza with my mates when i come back, but know i'm not gonna be able to afford it! rubbish!

BC_Belle.....just wanted to add Wales to your little list! it really is a beutiful country and full of THE best people! hahahaha! x

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i would love to be saying i'm off to florida this year but thats not the case, so it germany in 10 weeks and canada next feb can't wait

just gotta get school nfinished first lol

love jenine

16. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

@Claire: Of course Wales too!! I'm so sorry i forgot!! A beautiful place with unique accents, i'm sure i'll love it!

17. Claire

Claire New Member

hehe! it's ok, i was only joking!!

Yeah our accents are kinda unique i guess.....mine's not that strong!! you'll love Wales, just make sure you hit Cardiff for a biiiiiiig night out!! x