HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by meitong_g, Nov 12, 2008.

1. meitong_g

meitong_g New Member

Hello everyone! I received f2f interview invetation yesterday, and I was so happy. lol. The date is 18th November (next Tuesday), at the University of Central Lancashire.

I was asked to bring the ACTUAL passport and ACTUAL Birth Certificate to the interview. That is the problem, cause I sent my passport to the Home Office to extend my visa. And I haven't got it back (I expect to recieve my passport in the December). I only have the photocopies of it. Besides, what is birth certificate? Where can I get it? Since I'm not a British, I have no idea about that~

Can I use an University student ID, which has my photo on it, instead of passport?
    I have an official document from my university which states my status (including DOB), can I use that instead of birth certificate?

2. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

If you have a driving license, you can use that instead of a passport.

But if you are not a British citizen, I think the best would be to look at the requirements they use for applications in your home country.
    I presume this is through Yummy? Just call them, they're really very friendly. And if you are interviewing in lancashire I'm going to hazard a guess that you're not applying for ICP and therefore won't have to speak to Lucca about it. If you get through to Lucca, ask to speak to someone else. Anyone else.

Good luck :)

3. meitong_g

meitong_g New Member

Thanks for answering!

Actually, I am applying for ICP summer 2009 and through Yummy Jobs, cause I am studying in the UK university. I sent an email to Lucca to ask her about that, but I haven't got the reply yet.

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

UClan (university of central lancashire) = bad
    lancaster = good! :p
    yeah - i'd just call Yummy and ask them, explaining the situation!
    xx