Has anybody else not got their date for the f2f yet?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by nikiolola, Nov 5, 2008.

1. nikiolola

nikiolola New Member

Should I give them an e-mail do you think? I'm starting to get a bit worried since everybody else seems to have a date!!!!!! I definately have an interview :-S

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That is weird, where is it you want to go for your interview?

I would definetly email them or even phone them so you find out quickly cause they start on monday!

3. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

On the phone when I ask when the Cardiff F2F is they told me it was the 10th December, however I would recieve an email to confirm.
    I haven't recieved an email either yet confirming a time and place and even date for an interview. I remember seeing somewhere they send them out 2 weeks before or something, so we have a while yet.
    Dont worry about it yet, unless you were wanting an interview at the places which are happening this month.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yeah, if its liverpool or Aberdeen then phone up asap cause they are next week.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

If you applied late they might put you in the second round of interviews, which take place in the spring. Though i would email them just to make sure what is happening!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

theres a second round of interviews?

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah, i do believe so. thats what i have been told.

the application deadline is in december so they must have another set fo people to get to.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Must do, but that would give you very short time to get ready for it!

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

my friend who did it this year wasn't interviewed till february - so i think that's when the second round is!
    xx

10. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Thats strange, as when they were organising my telephone interview a week ago (wow it seems way longer than that!) on the email it said:
    "We want to make sure we get hold of you since we are closing applications for this season on Friday October 31st."

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh right!

So does that mean not all places are taken from the first set of interviews?

12. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Not sure, I just assumed that it was the closing date for applications. And it was before or on the 31st you had to have done your telephone interview.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome!

Well done on getting through the phone interview!

14. vik

vik New Member

i think in the second set of interviews, there aren't as many roles availible as none of my friends who had spring interviews had the choice of costuming and so were a bit confused when i told them that was what i was doing!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh well, im in fear of all the competition we will be against.

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

so maybe then they close the first round on october 31st, and then anyone else who's after is in the second set?
    unless they aren't having a second round this year, maybe it depends on how many people they want after the f2f?
    i suppose only yummy really knows....
    xx

17. vik

vik New Member

yeah i did wonder about how full it tis this year, because last year there were 2 london interviews and i think 2 interviews in liverpool and mayb the other places as well. so maybethere aren't as many people?

18. meitong_g

meitong_g New Member

They told me the same thing about the telephone interview closing date (31 October). I had my telephone interview on 30th October, and was told to wait for 2 weeks to get the result. So, I am still waiting...