Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TinkTingeling, Jul 8, 2008.

1. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I know there's more than me reading the Harry Potter books. I'm curently listenting to GoF on audiobook now and have a question. Does the Mauraders Map show the right name of a person using the polyjuice potion? And if it does, shouldn't Harry have seen that Moody wasn't the real Moody?

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Harry thinks it's Barty Crouch (but doesn't know its Barty Crouch Junior) and that's what confuses him. He thinks its Crouch on the map, but obviously never looks at the map when he's near Moody. Moody confiscates the map as well so he doesn't have it for some time.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

wouldnt life be awesome if you had a maurader's map!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Now that would be amazing. It means you could hide if someone u didnt like was nearby.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i could really use it at work to know when the owner was coming in.

or at university to be able to find the damn lecturers!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ye, i think i will need summin like tht for university, shame u cant get anything like tht.

7. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I LOVE Harry Potter. It's my other obsession along with Disney haha. I can't wait to see the HBP movie in November :D But then it's 2010 till the 1st part of the 7th movie ahhh so long to wait but then again it's something to look forward too ;D I'm rereading HBP for about the 4th time lol just want to refresh my mind a bit on it before the movie

What doees everyone else think about Deathly Hallows being split into parts? At first I didn't like the idea (more waiting :( lol) but then I guess this way they can get more into the movie. So they better not cut much out!! haha

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

weee! more harry potter lovers!!! cant wait to the movie and what about the park?!!! im def going!!!!

about the 7th movie i guess is better cuz i will be really upset if they do like order of the phoenix that remove a lot of good parts and the deathly hallows every single word have to be in the movie! my fav book i have to say! except for the endind or prologue... but the book its amazing!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i believe it was requested by jk to try and keep all the info in. so the studios made a decision to split the book. i want to know where they are going to split it.

10. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

The 7th book will be split into 2 movies. first part coming in 2010 then the last part in 2011. the next movie is even more darker then the recent movies but the last book shud be a great movie!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think its a very good idea to split it into two, but i have still to read it. I have not even finished reading the half blood prince. I am not a big fan of Harry Potter, but i like it.

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

the last book is my favourite. its a bit rushed at the end but still awesome!

13. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Deathly Hallows is probably my favorite book too although it's hard to pick just one, and you can't have one without the other so in a way it's just one great big amazing story ;D The Harry Potter theme park is going to be at the Universal Resort in Orlando in the Islands of Adventure sometime in late 2009 hopefully :D here's a link to the site :)

http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It sounds like it is going to be amazing.

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i hope it is good cant wait to see it. do you think it willbe there next summer?

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It might be!

17. PeXoXaLoVePooH

are they playing with my emotions??? firs was late 2008, after early 2009 and now late 2009!!!!! i hope it opens when im still there cuz i have to go!!! in my prepack list i have my harry potter glases and wand hahaha i have a broom but it will no come with me xD

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow, you certainly love harry potter.

19. PeXoXaLoVePooH

do u think??? just a little bit! :p hahahaha

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That's amazing, i love die hard fans. I am not too big a fan of Harry Potter.