Happy Valentines Day! <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snow.white87, Feb 14, 2006.

1. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

There seems to be a little stress and easily started arguments on the forum lately but, as we all know, Love is in the air. Atleast for me.

What's everyone doing this year for Valentines? Any special Disney-related things? Or for all those trendy Disney-hater CMs any special Disney-hating activity?

My boyfriend lives hundreds of miles away but he got his Valentine's package in the mail today and I got mine.

Have a good one!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Me and my mommy and my sister and her toddler are going for dessert then watching a movie together :)

Happy day-o-love to everyone!!!!!

[​IMG]                

3. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Im spending Valentines Day in the library writing my dissertation- yay me! ;D lol

But that doesnt mean Im not feeling the love people :-*

Hugs n Kisses and other valentinesy stufff

Gem

x0x

4. april25th

april25th New Member

Happy Valentines day Guys got to work in a bit so hope you all have fun.

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

LOL!

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well I woke up early to watch the Canada/Sweeden hockey game (Womens hockey)... I got a Science Curriculum class for an hour and a half, and I've got a Phys Ed Curriculum assignment to do that'll take an hour or two... Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight... every year V-Day is pretty much a normal day for me, this year it's no different...

7. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

This morning, I woke up really early, got a call from Tessa, went to Starbucks and got a really yummy pink beverage to match my pink clothing then I got home to a message from my boyfriend and I called him and he wished me a happy valentine's day and said that he got me a present.

YAAYYY!! 23more days till I see my love!!
    Happy Vday again!!!

adj, glad you liked my joke! :p
    gemma, best of wishes on your dissertation
    Jorden, enjoy the hockey!
    Lousia, whereever you are, get a heartshaped cookie and enjoy your day
    Tessa, enjoy your dessert tonight
    A25, have a good day at work!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3