Handball World Cup 2007

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ok so I am a little late with the topic, looking at the fact that we have the finals on Sunday
    (lol) but after the game today I had to open a topic and hopefully there are some people who follow all the matches just like me :) I thought I'd die today, the Germany-France match was unbelievable, such a thriller! I can't wait for the game on Sunday, I actually have a ticket for a concert that day and I might have to show up late lol

Julia

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

How come this topic has visitors but NO ONE is talking!!!! :'( OK so I know the frenchies might be mad at us still for beating them in the semi finals but at least the germans could show some support here!!! HELLO!!!! Anyone?

3. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

I can't leave the topic without commenting - I'm sorry to say I don't even know what handball is! Ahaaa *embarassed shrug*

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Ahhhhh what a shame! It's maybe a little bit like basketball but with a regular goal (like the soccer goal ) and not the basket...hard to explain, but it's really really popular here right now because Germany made it to the worldcup finals ( the game is on today ). And since a quarter of the population here watched the last game, I thought I would find some fans on the board as well! Guess not :(

5. Sunny

Sunny New Member

I'm sorry for all, but I just can say that "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..."

I'm not living in Germany but still I'm German and I'm very proud (at least for today :p)

Good Night at all

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yessssssssssssss we made it!!!!!!! Too bad I couldn't watch the celebration though, because I headed to a concert right after the game. Nevertheless I am proud of the german team and I can't wait to see a game next week :)