GUESTS!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, May 26, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

is it me or does anyone else this its scary that wot we are posting on these boreds can be read by anyone!!!

not only are our post being read but our profiles are being read by these so called guest!!! which i don't think is fair as our profile should be only avaliable to those who are registered members as the include our emails and personal info!!!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lmao..heh i know what u mean..is a little freaky....one reason i dont have a pic on my profile...

xxxxx ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

im a mystery...unless i am doc out of back to the future ;) ;) ;) ;) :-X :-X :-X ::) ::)
    xxx :D

4. A. LO

A. LO New Member

hahaha @ tinkerbell!
    i never thought of it that way but at some point you're going to have personal info on the net. take msn for example. people all over the world have msn and can look at your profile any time!
    it doesn't bother me, as long as no one starts stalking me! unless your a really hot german or norwegian guy then it's all good ;)

5. A. LO

A. LO New Member

omg! tinkerbell! i just realized that you leave in 5 days for florida!! omg! you're so lucky!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D i know...u realuise its now 4.49am i cant sleep and i went to bed at 1.00am...im wide awak...finding it difficult to sleep.....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Guest 03:51:01am Printing the topic "for those of us who like to go off topic..".

:-X :-X :-X :-X ;)

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

OMG something fishing is going on here

9. feeona

feeona New Member

if you think about it though it doesnt really matter, if someone is going to stalk you then they will, in your home town plenty of people have the opportunity to stalk you and find out where you live

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i get wot everyone is saying, its just the point that some of the topics are getting printed like the Bad bad bad boys and girls one!!! oh well its just me being paronid....thinking its secruity using it as excuses do stuff......but oh well i could be wrong!!!!

11. feeona

feeona New Member

i guess yeh the management at disney could be lookin in on the forum, big brother style! now thats a bit scary

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer lol, at least they have something good to read in this section with the fav female parts and who wears thongs lol

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

well get what u mean....true..but they dont always get all the facts....

its just funny ;D ;D

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

A lot of 'guests' are probably people interested in the program but who don't bother to register...I know there's been quite a few posts by new people who have said 'I've been reading these boards for ages and I've only just joined...' - don't stress....if nothing dodgy has happened so far, then it probably won't!

you could always email Andy (who owns the site) to express your concerns! :D

Ellen xx :D

15. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

I was just thinking about this yesterday....what guests must think of us! LOL! Honestly, I don't give a rats behind though...but then again, I'm an alumni, so I've got nothing to worry about!

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok cool, thanks everyone for ur input......... i think i'm just gonna carry on having fun on these board and well not worry over silly thing!!!!!!! Lifes to short

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah true...lol ;D

18. Ona

Ona Member

Just to let you guys know that Disney management are aware of this website and they do read it. Not to freak you out, just to make you aware. :)

Ona x

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:eek:...well actually im not suprised..oh welll...ive been good... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i hope...lol ;)

20. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol i better be careful wot i say :p

how do u know? do they mention it or anything?

Bry