Greetings to all!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by oogaboogallama, Sep 8, 2009.

1. oogaboogallama

oogaboogallama New Member

Hi!

Im Kristy from New Zealand, 19 years old. :) I just got my acceptance email today and have been bouncing off the walls ever since! Just thought Id say hi to everyone! I start on the 23rd Jan 2010. Anyone else starting then too?

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Hey Kristy!

Congratulations! When I heard I was accepted I was so happy and I kept on smiling for like a week. I will be going to WDW at 31st of January and departure on August, 13. I will be working in Hospitality, and how about you, what kind of role do you have?

Greetings,
    Jason

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Yay - I'm a NZer too!
    I only just found out about the programme - so looking at the July 2010 intakes.

But yay - go NZers! ;)

4. oogaboogallama

Hey! Im doing attractions for first 6 months then merchandise for the second 6 months. :) Should be good, I wanted to do character attendant but didnt get that. yea I was lucky, for some weird unknown reason I felt the need to google disney a while ago so found it just in time for the cut off. Yay. :) Kiwis all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Where in NZ are you from?

5. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I'm from Wellington! What about you??

Ooh cool - yeah I'm going to try and get Hopper, but if not then maybe the same sort of combo as you!
    I really want to know if FS F&B is busy though...

6. oogaboogallama

Oh cool, Im assuming youre at Vic then? Im originally from Ashburton but moved to Auckland this year to study :)

I would say it probably would be, though I guess it would depend if you were on one of those little cart things or in one of the cafes. The little cart things wouldnt be to busy but would probably be really really boring.

7. Becky D

Becky D New Member

Hey Everyone!

My name is Becky nd im from Christchurch, its good to see so many NZers on here :D

I got accepted for July 2010 and im soooooooo excited!!!!

Aparantly disney havent decided on an official start date for the July intake yet so we wont find out what roles we are working until they do, im dying to know!

8. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

you found out already??
    when did you interview though?

...you mean you don't know what role you're doing?! omg that's painful!!

..yes I do go to Vic btw :)

9. Becky D

Becky D New Member

I had my interview at the very start of september! yeah ashleigh said she would contact me as soon as she knew so im just waiting, it is painful!!

Its onli been like three weeks but it feels like forever!

10. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

but did you have a F2F or phone?
    because I thought all the F2F ones happened last friday...?

oh well, yay that you got in! That's the main thing! :D You're ahead of people like me who are still waiting to find that out!!

11. Becky D

Becky D New Member

Oh yeah i just had a phone interview! i ddnt even no they wer doing f2f interviews in NZ?

Yeah im just glad ive heard something, hopefulli we get our proper acceptance stuff soon!! :D

12. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

hmm I wish I had gotten ahead of the crowd like you!

..and yeah, hopefully!