Friday 13th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, May 13, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

o i just realised it was FRiDAy the 13th ,any one supersitious??

;D ;D ;D

xxx

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Yeah, there's a bad moon a-risin' in the west, and black clouds gathering in the east.
    this doesn't look good

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.. no it doesnt indeed :D

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you know what, ive told three people today the date, and it took reading it on here to realise it was friday the 13th!

xx

5. Liz

Liz New Member

Yeah i was supisticious about it and i had my exam which went really bad, my fish Dori died (she stopped swimmin!) and my Grandma went into hospital. :eek: Scary stuff!

Liz xxx

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooh dear hope ur grandma is ok....sad to hear about dori.....very sad she stopped swimming...hope u gived her a proper burial ;)

nat
    xxxx

7. Liz

Liz New Member

Yeah we did we played her finding Nemo so she could watch herself on TV one last time. And we have no garden so we had to flush her down the toilet was really up-setting i couldn't do it but at least she was able to keep on swimming ;D

My grandma is fine now thanx 4 askin!

Liz xxx

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) ;D ;D ;D glad ur grandmas well. .....cool..yeh thas great,,good last viewing especailly finding nemo.......yeh for sure keep swimming hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Glad to hear your Grandma's alright now. sorry about your fish hunny!

x

10. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Friday 13th wasnt too bad this year, nothing bad - but i did book my driving test on friday 13th - its going to be on june 20th!

Sarah :D

11. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i read in the paper that a man was so superstisious that on one friday 13th he decided to stay in bed all day, but the floor collapsed and he fell thru 6 stories of floor and died :-X

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oo dear oo dear.....not so good..... :-\ :-\

;D

13. Liz

Liz New Member

Good luck with your driving test!!! ;) ;D

14. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

thank you! ;D