Food or Attaction at Canada Budling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vader1, Feb 1, 2007.

1. vader1

vader1 New Member

So I stuck between two things that i would like to do at canada food and attraction. Which do you guys think is better because I can't make up my mind on what i want to do. ???

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well if you do Food, you'll have a lot more money and will be busier year round. If you do attractions it's not very busy and is small staffed (ie like 7 or 8 people total at a time, and I don't mean all working the same time). It's not very busy now but that could change with the new movie next year.

Also most of the spots are in food so even if you say you want to do attractions then merch then food you could still be offered a food spot.

3. Canadian Classic

Canadian Classic New Member

I must say that I totally do not envy you all going down there now. I got to do BOTH Merch. AND Attractions while I was down there. I was in the last group that got to do that. I was also there when they closed the Boutique.....it was great being able to work a variety of positions all year!! So I'm sorry that you all have to work in only one position now for your year.....especially if you're in Attractions!! I did like it!! Especially doing trivia with everyone. But at least when we were on cart we got to dance and sing along with "Off Kilter". We had a blast!! So good luck on your decision!! I say go for Merchandise first!!! You may not get paid as good as F&B, but you have way more fun with the guests!!! And you have more opportunities to work elsewhere in the park as well. For example~~we got to hang out at the American Adventure theatre and do crowd control for all sorts of perfomers. Sure it wasn't the most exciting, but you got to hear great music from different performers. Plus we got to be in the Christmas Tree Lighting Show and ride the character bus with the characters, and dance and sing with them~~you basically were the show and not just back-ups. F&B cast members never got those opportunities. So based on what you're up for, that will make or break your decision. All the best to ya!!

4. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

I have to say Attractions just because that's what I'll be in :D I really have no experience on the matter, but as soon as I heard what Attractions was all about compared to Foods and Merch, Attractions was the number one. I'm really excited about Kidcot - and of course being able to spiel and entertain a little audience!