flights

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Natalee666, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

hi need help i have been accepted for the june 19th till september 2nd, and i was looking a flights and stuff then i decided to have alook at the FAQ on WDWIP and i found this

"Assuming you complete your contract successfully, Disney will cover the cost of the flight home. However there is no requirement that you leave straight away, or even from Orlando. The only limitation is your visa, which requires that you leave the country within 30 days of completing your contract. This gives you plenty of time to travel and experience America outside of the Disney gates. Most participants do take a 'leaving trip', and get to see places like New York, California, or the Caribbean."

dose this mean we should only get one way flights and then when we finsih the programme disney pays for flights home?? im confussed !!

im doing the summer international programme 2011

plz help :D thanks xxxx

2. Linzee

Linzee New Member

i think that only applies to the CRPs we have to pay for both i think as we dont work there long enough.
    x

3. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

boooo i was thinking that would b the case ha ha :( i best get saveing :¬0 didnt you get 24th of may :( i have no one to fly wif :( x

4. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Yeah I did, Ah theres loooads of people i'm sure someone will appear soon, where you gonna fly from? plus your bound to meet people on the plane, make it more of an adventure ;D x

5. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Hey - I'll be your flying buddy :)

I have the same dates and I'm working attractions. There's a good few of us flying June 19th!!!

Will be flying from gatwick/heathrow. I'll travel up from south Wales!

6. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

hey

I will probably be going from gatwick on the 19th. Will be travelling down from Aberdeen.

Hopefully some of us can go on the same flight.

Rebecca x

7. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

:( thats nice of u guys but i was thinking going from manchester :( i live in newcastle and i dont know anyone else that is going from newcastle so the next nearist is manchster :( gatwick is toooo far :( but i guess i can meet u guys when i get there wooooooo r u on the facebook site we have going??? xxx

8. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

I'm sure someone else mentioned Manchester - I'll see if I remember who it was...

Yep, I'm on the group. On facebook, I'm Bethan John

x

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey guys, I got June 19th too I'll most probably be flying from manchester too :) x

10. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

yummy jobs offer flight packages that they arrange with a company called STA travel, which offer flexible return dates. this basically means that you can change your return date once for free!

they also offer medical insurance through some company that they recommend you to go with.

however, last year I booked my flights with Virgin on their NYD flight sale, and booked by insurance with a company called insureandgo - the backpackers gold policy.

this turned out a lot cheaper than the YJ option, but it may be different this year :)

11. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Taryn is also flying from manchester. She's in merchandisel from June 19th.

I think she's called DisneyPirate on here and she's also on the facebook group :)