final

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, May 25, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

so anyway i'm bored lol, i watching the liverpool v AC Milan game and its already 3-0 to AC.

i'm a liverpool fan myself but have got to say liverpool are playing well bad, there all over the place!!!! they have had 2 finals this season and so far nothing has come from them :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( if liverpool can pull something out the bag and win this tehn i'll be the happy but if they don't at least we can say we were not robbed unlike in the chealse game and the ac milan did derserve to win!!!!

oh yes 3-1 go gerrrad
    OMG 3-2 com'om i think we may be able to do this

[​IMG]

ok i take it back lol 3-3 in 10mins good i'm slow at righting this

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

congats liverpool

;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

come on liverpool - 3 goals in 10 mins and won on penalty's the cups ours the keeping!!!!!!!

guess i gotta get a new tatto now, ;D

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hehe yay! Liverpool won! now i gotta admit im no football fan but i just love people from liverpool, theyre so cute! so I wanted them to win! plus you gotta love the underdog dont ya! anyways happy happy happy!!!

CONGRATS LIVERPOOL!

X

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

GO LIVERPOOL! ;D

[​IMG]

6. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Wooohooo!! Back from the dead ;D

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

at last.... ;D ;D ;D 21 years and they have done it again, 5 times now the 1st british club to do so ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D will be getting the liverbird tattooed on the top of my leg some time soon (ouch lol) but can't wait. my brother has got me the match programme but said i'm not allowed it til xmas :'( :'( which sucks

fingers crossed we are allowed to defend it next season as its not looking to gaood at the moment

8. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh my god, watched the match in a pub in liverpool, never seen anything like it!! Absolutley covered in beer, people dancing on tables, copious singing and dancing!! Big up the reds!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

how lucky are u? wish i was able to go see the game - i get the programme anyways so nthats something ;D

i had a mini footie party got a few mates over and had a few drinks!!! first to drown our sorrows then even more to celebrate ;D ;D ;D ;D

still came on here lol, while my mates were over (sorry) but couldn't resist posting lol.

10. emma

emma New Member

craig it was amazin wasnt it? i drove into town to pik up my bf and ppl actually jumped on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whilst i had a mega phone out the window shouting congrats lol......gotta love scousers!!!! im told theres currently only one in epcot so...hope they r happy!!! aww linz...WE ARE CUTE ;D

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol...see ...even THEY know it!

xx