FEb 28th!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

ok so i know i seem waaaaaaay to excited about all this but hey...ive just turned 18 i only have one a level left (fingers crossed for friday) and my disney journey is underway! so considering that theres 2 dates as selina pointed out (thanks btw) i figure all the 28th ppl cud shout a holla in ere so we kow whos who!! yippppeeee!

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! :D :D :D

Ellen xxxxxxx

3. emma

emma New Member

lol....whoohoo were togeher then!!!! any more???????????????

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure more people will b on tonight emma, once they home from work/college/uni etc. ;)

good luck 2 u both, i'm sure u won't need it and i'll b seein u in september ;)

xxx

5. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

im here im here!!!!

ill be joining you...so now theres 3 of us..where is everyone else???

so the first 3 front row seats are now taken!!! ;)
    xxxxxxx

6. emma

emma New Member

wow imagine of only us three knew about this site and all the other apps are ambiguous to us....mwa hahahahaha wed have the edge as ellen calls it...altho not quite the pizza at pizza hut! it is called the edge rite?

7. emma

emma New Member

humm since im constantly having my crime studies disrupted this i was wondering..why arent any other countries participants mega excited about news...surely they do all europe kinda the same time?? w8 thats a silly idea its a big place...jeex my brains frazzeled with exam knowledge...ne1 wana know about media amplification of deviance?? haha in fact dont ask!

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Emma you're so funny....I can't wait to meet you!! :D

'The edge'....I'm coining that phrase (who cares if Pizza Hut have it too!!!??) :D

SO EXCITED!!! :D :D :D :D

Ellen xxxxxxx

9. emma

emma New Member

i feel semi retarded today! i seem to be overly excited on here and now im doubting my sanity but ah well......i do tend to make ppl laugh but i think its the old laughing at me not with me...wateva!!! lol

10. helen

helen New Member

Hey Emma,Ellen, Disney Dreamer,

Count me in with the front row seats on the 28th ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait sssssssooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!

Helen xx

11. PT

PT New Member

Count me in for the 28th ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ooh, it's building up!! :D am SO excited...been listening to my millennium celebrations cd all day!! (yes, the tapestry of nations words don't make much sense, but I kind of know them off by heart now!! ;))

Ellen xxxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

I never found out about this site till Lindsey and Donna told me at the interview - so theres bound to be loads of people who dont know.
    Good luck guys!

14. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;D ;D ;D
    That's another front seat taken then ;) hehe. We'll all have to meet up the night before to say hello! and then we can all get very excited and excruciatingly nervous about the following day! ;D
    Charlotte x

15. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hey guys, i've been given Feb 28th also, but i have emailed alexis and asked to change, as i have a presentation due in that day for a seminar group.

I'll keep you informed which way it goes :)

Dan

16. emma

emma New Member

aww gutted! presentations suk. as do a levels :'( altho i only have one left BRING ON FRIDAy and then im spending a much deserved birthday weekend in london and im going to se the lion king....my boyfreind thought it highly appropriate!

17. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Only one left! Lucky! Do you have more in June? I have 2 exams, a dissertation, 3 smallish essays and a 5000 word essay on St Augustine of Hippo!!!

I am now going on 1st march but hopefully i'll see some of you if you're knocking around for a second night.

Dan

18. emma

emma New Member

hey yeah ill have the second sey in june including ne resits i want to take hope none!

19. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hello all :)

Well the postman decided to deliver the mail today and I'm also going on the 28th ;D

20. helen

helen New Member

Hi All,

Does any one know approx what would be the latest time of the last face to face?
    I'm going to sort out transport today, and if i go by train/plane don't want to book return to early!!

Thanks Helen x :) :)