Favourite Disney Characters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minnie-Jay 5, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

Hello!

I know this topic has probably been discussed before but I looked and couldn't see a topic of it.
    Who are your favoutite characters?

Guys, who is your favourite princess? Girls - any favourite male characters? And which out of the non-human characters are your faves??? Which character is most like you?

For me Stitch rules as the favourite non human!! (i'm completely obsessed with him!). There aren't really any male human characters I really like, tho if i had to chose one it would probably be eric. As for who i can relate to... its Belle; brunette, is a dreamer, doesn't follow the crowd, is romantic,a practical thinker, and anyone she lets herself love turns out to be a beast! (ok, that one's a bit daft, but it goes!)

now what about you?
    Jay xx

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

My most favourite character is Tinker bell, I think shes FAB!!! I'll have to have a think about the others though!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i love tinkerbell as well, would love to be a fairy lol
    but yeah like u i find i'm like belle!

favourite male character i would say is peter pan, not wantin 2 grow up, used to call my ex boyfriend somethin similar to that lol anyway

but all time favourite character is eeyore!! have about 40 themed beanies hehe

xxx

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hmmm tought questions!!!!its really hard to decide

if i had to choose I know hes not human but Flic out of bugs life isgreat! I also love stich,infact I love every character even the VILIANS!!!!

no ive changed my mind Mike Wazowski no Pinochio actually o'malley out of the aristocats I love that movie

the songs are great I could sing them day!

Sorry I really cant choose

xx

5. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Well, I always wanted to be Cinderella, but my favourite character is Rex from ToyStory! :D oh, and Mr Potato Head, and Bean Bunny from The Muppets........there's too many to choose from ???

I think if any of the Disney Heros were real men, I'd fancy Aladdin!! :D

Ellen xxxx :D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol ellen. i think i would fancy............... prince charming lol.

but its sucha a tough thing to answer, cant narrow it down 2 one!! i love mike as well *obv as my pic is him* and percy in pocahontas, yeah not really that involved but bloody cute

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Little Brother from Mulan is the CUTEST thing ever!! :D

Ellen xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww totally ellen. most adorable character has to be boo, love her to bits the little sweety.

oh my how did i forget buzz lightyear before? 'to infity and beyond' u gota love it lol.

and awww flower in bambi, c i can go on for hours lol

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Bambi's out on DVD on Monday....just in time for my birthday! :D wahoo!!

Ellen x

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know, saw the advert 2day n i was like awwwwwwwwww haha makes me cry everytime

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw i cant watch bambi...to sad!

fave character is probably eeyore or tigger...or pooh...or piglet...ah cant decide they're all cute!

probably like tinkerbell best, coz shes so girly!

xx

12. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals,

Hope u r cool!!!!
    As for me, mmm I really like Ariel.
    She always fight for what she wants, and she is so nice and beautiful.
    As for non-human, i think my fav is Mushu, he is so hyper and fun.
    And when he gest squahed my the horse , telling him that he is a cow, hahahahaha!!!!!

As the character who is more like me: Simba definetly.
    Special because when I first saw trhe movie, I was sort of running away from a school problem.
    He thought that it is never to late to solve things, and
    always fight for what it is true.

See ya
    Robb

13. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, character i can relate to is pocahontus, i know bit of an odd one but shes so nervous all the time and everythings new to her, but she stands up for whet she believes in.

non human character - i think it has to be the little cup from beauty and the beast, cant remeber his name! think its chip?

no fave men, but if i had to choose i wud choose john smith, from pocahontus, because he likes pocahontus!

Sarah :D

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

id forgotten about chip...he's so cute!

xx

15. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Tinkerbell rules!!!

I once did a 'which disney princess are you' quiz and ended up as Belle so i guess thats who Id say Im most like!!

As for male characters I thik Id have to go for Aladdin aswell!!! Lol!!

16. flavour

flavour New Member

definetely HERCULES! or better HUNKules! haha! i finally met him on my last day at disney! he's sooo hot! haha!!

later! flavour xoxo

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

18. loops_li

loops_li New Member

My favourite has to be Simba, i love all things Cat! As for the human character, i wouldn't say no to Aladdin! lol! ;) :-*

19. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

well id have to say my favourate male character is the beast when he turns human..his eyes are gorgeous!

i just love all the fairytale lovestorys in the disney films,beauty and the beast,the little mermaid are my favourate..belle who stands out from the crowd,and believes in her dreams,and who is really close to her dad,shes alot like me..im a bit of a daddys little princess!!! ;Dhe he!!

non human would have to be pooh bear,my room is covered!! you cant see one side of my floor as it is covered with pooh teddy bears,i just know ill come back from london with another one..im terrible!!

stephxxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Eeeyore - all the way...
    Hes the cutest!

xxx