Face to Face interviews 14th November LJMU

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by amy4904, Nov 1, 2011.

1. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Anybody else get through?
    Anybody else go to John Moores or are people travelling from other universities?
    :D xx

2. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I was about to make this post haha. Ive got an interview too at JMU, oh I am so happy right now!

Congrats Amy.

Yes, I do have facebook. My full name is Shauna Handley, you might not be able to find me though people keep telling me anyway haha.:D

3. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I also have an interview on the 14th at John Moore's University.

I go to Hope University and just stared my second year. :)

Laura

4. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Aww well done Laura. This is my first year of university.
    Did you have a phone interview or did you go a presentation? :D

5. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Thanks and congratulations to you shauna :)
    I had my phone interview last Monday so was quite surprised when Michelle said that i would find out by the end of the month.
    Did you have a phone interview or go to the presentations? what are you studying? :)

Laura

6. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

That's good! so you didn't have to wait long to find out :) I went to the presentation on 11th October. I'm studying working with children. How about you? xxx

7. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Hey, I'm there that day too! I live 5 minutes arous the corner from there, but I go to Uni of Liverpool, not Jmu. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook it's www.Facebook.com/thephil92

8. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I had a phone interview too, mine was on the 21st. It was only because I couldn't attend the presentation. So i didn't have to wait that long either. I cant remember who I had, I was suppose to have Nick but I got a women instead because he was busy.

I'm studying Criminology and Psychology :D

Hey Phil, what are you studying?

9. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

I study Sociology :) so assuming you're at Uni of too, chances are we're in Eleanor Rathbone together?

10. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

No I am at JMU, so theres going to be people from 3 different liverpool uni's at just one presentation.

11. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Well I live just at the back of Mount Pleasant, so it's so nice and easy for me. If anyone wants to meet up and stuff, it'll be pretty cool to put faces to names :)

12. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I am studying Psychology and Marketing.
    What year is everyone in? :)

Laura

13. banable

banable New Member

Out of interest, which of you, who have been accepted speak another language aside from English??

14. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I'm studying working with children and young people at JMU. It's my 2nd year this year. I think it'd be good for a few of us to meet up but im in placement in a school all day every week day so I could do one evening maybe? :D

15. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Banable - I only speak English although I do speak a little French but only at GCSE grade. That's it! Why?

Yeah I am definitely up for meeting up before the interviews it'll be nice to meet you guys! :)

16. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I only speak English aswell but I can understand a little bit of Spanish, like Shauna at GCSE level.
    I live about 20 mins out of town so can easily meet up with everyone :)
    Would be nice to know a few people at the interview!

Laura

17. banable

banable New Member

I just wondered if the majority of people getting accepted had a second language or not? It is def something that could tip you over if you were a borderline candidate.

Congrats everyone!! :)

18. MinnieAH

MinnieAH New Member

Hi!!

I also have an interview here!! I'm from Ireland so have to fly in the day before!!
    SO EXCITED!!!! :)

19. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Aww well done, you've finally got your email then. See you next Monday, we should meet up before the presentation starts :D

20. MinnieAH

MinnieAH New Member

Yeah I'd definitely be up for meeting up! My flight arrives on the Sunday at like 3pm :)